Old 08-25-2019, 03:39 AM #71981
Модератор

Модератор

It was never yours to begin with. Once you started jerking off to hot unattainable women, you've since lost complete control. Now, all I have to do is tell you to click send.. and off it goes. Fuck your savings. If I want something, I get it.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 03:39 AM #71982
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 26 min 44 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 03:40 AM #71983
Модератор

Модератор

It's getting to the point where if you don't think about eating cum, you can't even get hard. you know your place as a hungry cum slut, it's clear. I've worked CEI so deep into your brain. you are just a cum eating machine at this point. Go on and jerk it, I know you're excited for whats coming. you don't get to jerk off and finish like a real man, you'll jerk off and finish just like the pathetic idiot you are! Swallow your load for Me, just like a good boy. It never has felt so good being an addict.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 03:54 AM #71984
Модератор

Модератор

If there's one thing I love, it's to tease a man into total submission. I have my slave all tied up to the bed, hands fully restrained. I've decided that I'm going to get up close and personal. He'll get to feel the softness of my skin, smell my beautiful hair, all while not being able to touch me with his hands. I can see his cock hard and untouched. I can see the desperation in his eyes as I am so close, yet so far away. I love it. I love to tease a man into a state of pure desperation.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 03:55 AM #71985
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 240 x 360
Size: 39.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 03:56 AM #71986
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 04:01 AM #71987
Модератор

Модератор

(This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just send me a PM) My boyfriend has a serious problem, he owes these two black guys a lot of money. I know that his debt is due and he does not have the money to pay them. I know that if he doesn't pay up that they are going to hurt him, so I get a hotel room and invite the black guys over in hopes that I can maybe dance for them to pay off my boyfriends debt. I take off my coat and reveal to them my sexy bodystocking and start dancing for them, but then one of the guys grabs me and positions me between them and they start **** and fingering me as they make me give them hand jobs. I tell them I was only suppose to dance for them but they said dancing isn't enough! I figure a hand-job isn't so bad but they want more! They make me suck them both off! One shoots his load in my mouth and makes me swallow and the other sprays my face with cum! I am relieved when it is done and ask if that pays off my boyfriend debt but they say it only buys him a week! I have a feeling I am gonna have to do a lot more next time.
Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 04:04 AM #71988
Модератор

Модератор

Eating your cum after an orgasm seems so hot to you yet you never gathered the courage to try it. In the end you always change your mind... That's because you've never had the proper guidance. A hot busty woman telling you exactly how to do it. Not somebody who'll for-ce you but rather somebody who'll explain how it goes, which position to assume, and who'll seduce you into forgetting what you're doing until it's already done! I know my big natural tits, soft voice and friendly encouragement will 100% help you. Concentrate on how my full breasts move as I tease you with them, follow my simple instructions and countdowns, and make your fantasy finally come true!
Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 16 min 3 s
Size: 729 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 04:08 AM #71989
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wore her flats all day, hoping to stink up her feet enough to get Joey horny. She knows how much he loves smelling feet. Her plan works and she has Joey sniffing her feet in no time. Before he knows it, shes rubbing her soles all over the outside of his pants. She really knows how to tease while he sniffs away on her soles. Ivory asks Joey to cover her soles with cum, so she can slide her flats back on. She wants to go the rest of the day with his cum covering her feet. He agrees, jerks, and sniffs until he covers her soles. She gets her wish and slips smelly her flats back on.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 04:19 AM #71990
Модератор

Модератор

you've come to investigate how I jumped so high up in the company after being hired as an admin only 2 weeks ago. You think I've done something illegal and you want to find out and use it against Me. Well I hear you're getting a promotion soon too, huh? I think you might even finally make more money than Me. I don't think that's fair at all. Look at My perfect body.. do you really think you deserve more money than ME?! It's pretty obvious you're turned on right now. I bet I could get you to do anything I want right now too. In fact, I want you to get down on your knees right now and pull out that cock of yours. Go ahead, pull it out. yes I'm serious! Maybe you should just take your clothes off for Me. Get completely naked. Need some extra convincing? There you go. Now look at you, you look so vulnerable as you stare up at My perfect body. Naked, vulnerable, and SOO turned on. You want to touch yourself don't you? Nope, you're not allowed. Unless. unless of course you agree to give that RAISE that comes along with your promotion to me. That's right. I want your pay raise. You can't resist Me. you want this.. you want to touch yourself as I tease you with My perfect body. You're ready to give it all to Me, aren't you? Good boy. this is just the beginning.
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile