Old 08-25-2019, 08:52 AM #72071
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble, but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it's my bare hand, then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back, attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts, and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 08:55 AM #72072
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 4. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 4 - Obedience Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 5.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 08:57 AM #72073
Модератор

Модератор

You are a disgusting Human for wanting to clean my pussy after i fucked all your BBC friends. I was extra nice and saved every last pearl drop just for you. Tasting & Drinking dirty creamie pie's is what you have been waiting for so open your mouth wide and eat up loser. #cockold
Models: Mistress Ashley Rebel

Duration: 3 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 61.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 09:00 AM #72074
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 09:03 AM #72075
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
This mentions the name Tom.
With Dakota Charms!
I found all of my used panties in your pillow case and think you're a disgusting pervert. What kind of Step-Cousin does that? If I shove these white panties in your mouth, you can taste my pussy.
You want to put your nose deep in my ass while I fart in your face. Pulling the underwear to the side, you get close to my asshole. Get your nostrils in my pink asshole.
Put these panties on your cock and face because they make you harder. Stroke. Since you look so good in the lingerie, you should put on my dirty socks and smell my stinky sneakers. These sweaty socks are the ones that I reuse when I don't have any clean socks. My stench knocks you out and I rub my smelly shoes and stinky socks on your dick.
I can't believe that you are still jerking off to this. Let's wrap my smelly socks over your disgusting cock. No girl is ever going to want you! Would you really think that I would want you even if we weren't family? I will just make fun of you as you jack off to my wrinkled soles.
You have 5 seconds to cum and if you don't jizz, I will make your life a living hell of humiliation...I'm not impressed with your load and if you ever touch my panties, I am going to destroy you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- smell fetish, farting fetish, socks, sock smelling, smelly feet, sweaty feet, foot domination, foot humiliation, toe wiggling, foot wiggling, cheerleaders, uniforms, panty fetish, pantyhead, masturbation encouragement, masturbation instruction, masturbation humiliation, jerk off encouragement,JOI, feet JOI, humiliation, taboo, female domination, femdom, sweat fetish,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 09:04 AM #72076
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 09:09 AM #72077
Модератор

Модератор

It's happening to you more each day now. The feeling of being owned by Goddess Stella is something that you might have been seeking or never saw coming, but now you're feeling trapped, unable to escape, and you really, REALLY like it. There's something so alluring about My gravitational pull on your heart and soul. Sure, your body responds to My beauty and sexuality, but admit it. There's more happening now below the surface and this feeling is priceless. I know you're thinking about Me day and night.
When you are able to escape into your mind, or onto your computer to visit Me, you do run to Me faster each time. With Me you feel vulnerable and awakened into your submissive self. your TRUE self. With Me you know you are owned. you know deep down that you'll do anything to please Me as soon as I command it and I know I have you wrapped around My finger just like "snap".
Watch this clip intently and allow for what's happens on screen to consume you entirely. This clip contains some very sensual humiliation, CBT, JOI, and of course don't forget the very important Findom demand. Doing as I command proves your admiration and devotion to Me. Make no excuses and tell Me no lies. In order for you to prove yourself you must go the extra mile, and the extra dollar.
MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 09:16 AM #72078
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk Off Instructions. You asked for it. You get it. .
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 32 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 09:18 AM #72079
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 09:20 AM #72080
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile