Old 03-29-2019, 12:32 AM #7201
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't like seeing a hot brunette fuck her pussy with a dildo till she climaxes hard? Legs up for a perfect view.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:33 AM #7202
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your first one on one private yoga session with me. We're going to start with some basic yoga poses, where I do some yoga stretches in doggy position and bending over. After I notice you checking me out and getting hard from these poses, I have some fun with you and start teasing you more. I then have you do my new yoga exercise called 'Stroke the Sausage, where I have you get out your cock and start jerking off for me. I then do a strip tease, all while having you stroke it when I say, and not touch when I say. This is an intense yoga exercise that will test your stamina and control. Control your cock and only stroke and cum as I say. After I give you the final cum countdown, then you may cum.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:34 AM #7203
Модератор

Модератор

Your small little penis is so laughable. If you even tried to jerk your little dick with your whole hand it would get completely lost in it. Those few little finger jerks make me laugh more than anything. Go ahead and jerk loser, just as long as you are listening to all the things your missing out on with that pathetic excuse for a cock. You know as well as I do that no woman wants a man with a little itty bitty penis.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:35 AM #7204
Модератор

Модератор

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out.... Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:36 AM #7205
Модератор

Модератор

You are a weak paypig, you just don't know it yet. You wonder why men get off to financial domination, what the allure is. But that couldn't happen to you, right? I'm gonna break you in. Follow Me down the rabbit hole, piggy. It's going to feel so good to pay Me. It's an unbelievable rush! Cock hard and dripping precum as I insult you. Pay Me, bitch! You already love humiliation but this is real. Findom has immediate consequences. You know the "men" you laugh at? The cash cows, the wallet slaves, the human ATMs that hand over their paychecks again and again to bratty dommes like Me? Some other fella is going to be laughing at YOU soon enough... wondering how a stupid fuck like you can get so worked up and horny that he gives all his money to a woman that laughs at him, humiliates him, and denies him sexual gratification. Come on boy... it's only going to hurt a little bit this time. And just maybe I'll let you jerk that throbbing cock soon... if you obey like a good paypiggy. Leave this store open as you watch so you can tribute, dumbass.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:38 AM #7206
Модератор

Модератор

my alpha man just moved in with me and he thinks its hilarious what i do for a "living". (basically just using, abusing, and degrading weak beta men like you! haha.) anyways, he is totally cool with it. in fact we decided to make this clip for beta losers that want to serve us as the hot, alpha couple that we are. are you pathetic enough to admit that you could never please a real woman like me, and are willing to accept your role as a bitch to support and serve me and my real man that fucks me good and pleases me in ways that you know you never could?? really?? ok then... watch this clip because we are taking real applications from beta losers that want to be a "cuck bitch" for me n my alpha! and i give you exact instructions in this clip about what we are looking for in a loser. you need to have absolutely no spine, lots of $$$, and be willing to bow down to us as your king & queen. and no matter how bad we treat you, you need to put up with it and thank us just for abusing you. *** this is totally legit- download, watch and follow instructions exactly if you want to come to vegas and serve us in real life!!! ***
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 510 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:38 AM #7207
Модератор

Модератор

This is a simple findom game. The rules are simple - the longer you watch, the more you have to pay me. In the beginning I am wearing a bra and fishnet stockings, no panties. What all will I take off and show you by the end of the clip? Are you willing to keep watching and pay that much? Let's see how resistant to me and my beauty you are. Good luck, boy!
Models: ladysuzanne

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:39 AM #7208
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:40 AM #7209
Модератор

Модератор

Amateur British Wife and MILF Ruby in her 2nd BUKKAKE PARTY with us! Do i need to say that she absolutely LOVES the experience???? Look at her brighting shining smile! look at her vivid facial expressions! look at the way she offers herself as CANVAS for CUM PAINTING ART.... This mature beauty LOVES IT!
Models: britbuk

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:40 AM #7210
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict! Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'BANNED WORD TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile