Old 03-29-2019, 12:49 AM #7221
Модератор

Модератор

Ready to serve a dominant couple? Then it's your lucky day. Because I gave My Boyfriend the key for your chastity belt and now he's going to be your new cuckold trainer. You get to show him how bad you want him to cum. Celebrate your new role as our cuckold with a mouth full of his cum. And he will make sure your chastity belt is locked on nice and tight. Want to thank us? we thought you might.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:50 AM #7222
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1 of 3 from a Custom Video: Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano return as sisters bound to serve the Beast. He drags them into his dungeon and shows them the BANNED WORD tools by which he will break them. The sisters can only moan in terror as he caresses their faces with his steel claws. First he suspends them in bondage to hang like meat and slowly drain their will. Next he binds them together, hair bound to the ceiling and metal hooks in their pussies, and begins the degradation: They suck on a double-ended dildo while he whips them and shocks them. When they fail this task he puts nipple clamps on them and whips them again while they must prance like trained ponies. When he is certain they have lost all sense of dignity or even self it is time to move on to even more cruel torments…
Models: provillain

Duration: 21 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:50 AM #7223
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:51 AM #7224
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:51 AM #7225
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 4 min 50 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:52 AM #7226
Модератор

Модератор

A classic BUKKAKE session with CUM QUEEN JADE. As ALWAYS, she give a MASTER CLASS, shes an ARTIST in the CUM FACIALS ART and she performs it like no other. A great addition to any true bukkake collector and enthusiast collection of clips.-
Models: britbuk

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:53 AM #7227
Модератор

Модератор

i'm your personal trainer and today is our first day in session. i'm not one to waste time, mine or yours, so let's cut to the chase. you hired me because you think i'm hot. you want to watch me bend over and have me put my hands on you 'teaching form'. well i don't care to put in effort BANNED WORD you with workouts, if all you want is mental pictures to jerk off to later. this is now a dick workout. so unzip those pants and get to jerking, and hurry up, i want to use the rest our hour for something productive for me!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:54 AM #7228
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a BANNED WORD in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the BANNED WORD starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:55 AM #7229
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica sneaks into my office and starts snooping through my files. She is so busy looking where she shouldn't that she doesn't hear me come up behind her until my necktie is securely wrapped around her arms! She tries to be coy, she tries to be cute, but I will not let her go until she agrees to do a striptease/lapdance for me. And that's just for starters!...
Models: provillain

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:57 AM #7230
Модератор

Модератор

Princess instructs you on how she wants you to stroke your cock, you just wanna stroke and cum for your princess! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile