Old 09-01-2019, 10:58 PM #74331
Модератор

Модератор

Rejects will purchase on IMPULSE.

Impress Mistress Veronica: Use these MARKUP codes!

40% increase code: PayVeronicaVixen

100% increase code: GOODBITCH69
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:06 PM #74332
Модератор

Модератор

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:07 PM #74333
Модератор

Модератор

Filthy feet for a filthy boy! I kick off my sneakers which I have been wearing barefoot. My feet are dirty and I put them up for you to worship. You are so weak for my filthy feet, so I make you jerk off for me. Draining your wallet and balls is so easy when you are obsessed with my dirty soles. I tease you with my dirty soles and give you a countdown at the end.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:09 PM #74334
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:18 PM #74335
Модератор

Модератор

My physical and mental strength combined with my beauty is kill3r. I can be so soft from one glance and a second later so strong. It's something not many women can do. I could hold you right where I wanted to and you could squirm and wriggle but it won't help. Nothing will help you when I have my grip around you. I decide when I let you go.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:23 PM #74336
Модератор

Модератор

you know that ONE thing I won't do with you? Well guess what I did today? I did it! And I made sure his cock was REALLY big too. you know I won't let your cock anywhere NEAR Me, especially My ass. That's why I let one of My hung studs fuck Me deep in the ass with his giant cock. I just LOVE to tease you with all the juicy details too. explaining how he got Me all worked up to be able to take his big cock in My ass. See, other than financially supporting Me by paying for My waxings, lingerie, and vacations with other men etc., you're really not good for much at all. A man's worth is determined by his cock, and you don't have a cock that could satisfy ANYONE, especially not Me! My stud even chimes in at one point to put you in your place. yep, he's in the room with Me right now We're here to help you get the ball moving on our upcoming luxury vacation. all of which YOU will be paying for. Oh and there's no way you're going with us. you'll be staying right here at home where you belong!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:23 PM #74337
Модератор

Модератор

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:24 PM #74338
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak and horny for Me in satin, aren't you?
Sissies like you are so desperate and needy, they crave being watched, inspected, and guided by a Domme. Just looking at My stockings and satin lingerie makes you feel instantly slutty and submissive. And you know what?
That's good. Because I'm going to make you put on a show for Me, sissy. Isn't that what sissies like you are for?
Get your panties and hose then watch this clip, give in, follow your strokealong instructions and obey--the sweet ending will make it IMPOSSIBLE to resist!
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 17 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:26 PM #74339
Модератор

Модератор

Ellie and a friend are having fun trying to make each other pass out. Ellie is a little bigger and more muscular than her friend, but it's still difficult for her to find the right position and angle. She is still able to make her go dark. Her tiny tattooed friend, on the other hand, has no problem making Ellie pass out and go ****! Featuring: **** fetish, girl girl, wrestling, grappling, lesbian domination, female domination, catfight, cat fighting
Models: Goddess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 11:29 PM #74340
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile