Old 09-02-2019, 07:32 AM #74591
Модератор

Модератор

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:34 AM #74592
Модератор

Модератор

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:37 AM #74593
Модератор

Модератор

Join me on my island holiday in my home country - New Zealand! You'll wish you were here with me
Models: ForestNymph

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:38 AM #74594
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:43 AM #74595
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:46 AM #74596
Модератор

Модератор

As the title says. I wonder how much she get's out of just one side?
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:46 AM #74597
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync is tied spread eagle to the bed and has no idea what is going to happen because she is blindfolded and cleave gagged. As you approach her, you are already hard and grab her huge tits and wet pussy. The head of your cock rubs her hard nipples before caressing her mouth. It feels so good to beat her with your dick, but you tease yourself and finger her. Anabelle moans lightly and is ready for you to be insider her, but you want to tease her more with a titty fucking.
Edging her more, you put a dildo inside her, making sure that is not as meaty as yourself so she will greedily beg for the larger and better cock. Your head rubs her clit while you ram in the surrogate. When you finally put your head in just her lips, she writhes in frustration ready for all of you, but you like being in control. Just when she thinks she is going to get fucked, you leave her pussy and head back to those large breasts.
When you finally give every inch of yourself, you are still in command and tease her until you are ready to spray your load all over her belly. After you have had your fun, you take off her blindfold and gag but leave her in her binds!
OTHER KEYWORDS- amateur, dildo fucking, boy girl, tease and denial, edging games, orgasm control, orgasm denial
tit fucking, @AnabellePync, Annabelle Pync, blondes, Bondage orgasms, all natural
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 22 min 47 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:49 AM #74598
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
Hundred- 30%
GLLoserTax- 50%
TakeMore- 100%
GLSub- 200%
GLUltSub- 500%
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:50 AM #74599
Модератор

Модератор

You guys just love fun new creative ways to be told to jerk off your dicks so here it is. The only item needed is some duct tape but don't let that foul you this is going to be very intense you will feel your mind become weak as I take your breath away. There are no timers just me letting you know when and when not to breathe. Of course you are also only allowed to jerk when I say. It feels so good to let let someone have all the control so get comfortable and relax but remember I own that cock and I will even let cum today but only when I say.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 44.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:52 AM #74600
Модератор

Модератор

How long has it been that you have been eagerly awaiting to see My perfect little nipples?! Mhmm...far too long in your book, that's for sure! Well here is your chance, I'm finally going to show you! I know you are so excited you can barely contain yourself!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile