Old 09-03-2019, 07:37 PM #75251
Модератор

Модератор

Mmmm I sure love candy! Step-Daddy gives me whole baskets full, just for me! He knows what I like. Around Halloween though, he knows that he needs to step it up. Not only do I want candy, but I also need special topping for my candies.
Mmmmm this little man will be a perfect addition to my tootsie roll. He's so scared, but he'll never get out of the chewy, sticky, gummy tootsie roll that his feet and legs are now jammed inside. Mmmm.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 07:46 PM #75252
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 07:47 PM #75253
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 07:51 PM #75254
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all dressed up tonight in your favorite attire, consisting of a silk nightie, robe, panties and stockings attached with the ever so erotic garter belt. I'm a red bombshell, flaunting my sex appeal and making your dick twitch with lust. I start to rub your cock with my silk nightie, slow and soft. I work your dick some more and switch to my robe sleeve of satin. Finally, I finish you off when I pull my satin panties aside and let you slip into my warm flesh. My pussy lips are tight, and you don't last long with my silks draping against your skin with every bounce...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 15 min 42 s
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 07:54 PM #75255
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 07:54 PM #75256
Модератор

Модератор

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 07:55 PM #75257
Модератор

Модератор

'm done cleaning your house. I decide it would be nice to cum while i'm there. I get my toy and fuck my pussy hard from my ass view. Then I did down and continue to fuck my pussy until its a creamy mess
Models: Vee VonSweets

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 07:58 PM #75258
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks and sucks two different dildos in her hotel shower.. switching between where the dildo in her pussy and her mouth so you can see her taking it in two holes for you.. So wet.. and in so many angles... (HD, FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:00 PM #75259
Модератор

Модератор

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace.
Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns´s Happy Torment Show" episode.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 74.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:03 PM #75260
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile