Old 09-05-2019, 02:40 PM #75871
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip:
"Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:41 PM #75872
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:42 PM #75873
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:42 PM #75874
Модератор

Модератор

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight."
YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:43 PM #75875
Модератор

Модератор

Virgins have always made Me laugh, because they are so pathetic and easy. Always chasing after what they will never have. Your pathetic, dry, dick jumps to attention all too often. I am going to allow you to stroke for Me while I humiliate you. Your only real purpose is to be used for amusement for hot girls. So when you finish, you are going to swallow your load for Me. You know this is exactly what you deserve.
Models: GoddessNikkiKit

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:43 PM #75876
Модератор

Модератор

Its chilly out. I had a lot of clothes on so I needed a long song to take them all off to. Moments in Love by Art of Noise.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:44 PM #75877
Модератор

Модератор

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:46 PM #75878
Модератор

Модератор

I can't decide. So I'm going to try them all on and you pick the color!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:46 PM #75879
Модератор

Модератор

be my good submissive Wanker..-Sounds So good...you cant resit when when i ask you about that... just turn off your brain, stop thinking.. and lest play
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 02:49 PM #75880
Модератор

Модератор

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you, She needs a real man.
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile