Old 09-06-2019, 04:40 PM #76141
Модератор

Модератор

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:42 PM #76142
Модератор

Модератор

There is a beautiful woman known only as "the Baroness" whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors-- if they are to be believed-- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard, so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point, you've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty, gorgeous, and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger, to which she laughs. "Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have, soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand, then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don't impress me, I'll have you executed." You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves, each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you, describes what "services" you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:42 PM #76143
Модератор

Модератор

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:43 PM #76144
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session!
Starring: Ashley Wildcat, Mandy Candy
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:43 PM #76145
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:43 PM #76146
Модератор

Модератор

I'm really in the mood to mind fuck you with my tits today. I want to show them off to you but will I give you the opportunity to actually see them bare? Will you actually get the chance to see me topless today? Time to find out! This session is a little bratty, a little seductive, and extremely mind fucking. I don't know if you'll be able to take it after a few minutes but test your luck and find out for yourself!

Consists of: tit worship, mind fuck, big tits, big boobs, goddess worship, tease goddess, femdom, female supremacy, sensual domination, sensual goddess, cock tease, body worship, joi, jerk off encouragement, implied nude, laughing, bratty goddess, brat girls, seduction, sensual tease, giggling, boobs bouncing, bouncing boobs,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:45 PM #76147
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 04:55 PM #76148
Модератор

Модератор

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
GiveMystieMore 100%
GiveMystieEverything 500%
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 05:03 PM #76149
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 05:06 PM #76150
Модератор

Модератор

Well well well, look who's finally home. You know I hate when you come home late!! Especially when you don't call to check in. You are in trouble and I have just the punishment for you little bitch!!
I have been walking around all day with my dirty little flip flops on. Same ones I been wearing all summer long. They are so sweaty and dirty, my toes are imprinted on them rather deeply since they are so old. You're going to lick my fucking feet and smell my dirty flip flops!!
Since we both know what a perverted little pig you are, you know you are going to probably like this. So enjoy your punishment loser foot freak!!
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile