Old 09-08-2019, 05:33 AM #76791
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:37 AM #76792
Модератор

Модератор

CLIP REQ - BR>
Sei una mia collega e di recente abbiamo fatto una scommessa. io la perdo e te mi chiami a casa tua per riscuotere la vincita. Ti trovo vestita con un tailleur e subito mi dici che da oggi sarò la tua segretaria schiava e farò ciò che mi ordini a partire da fatto che devo vestirmi da donna con collant e biancheria che mi dai e sopratutto con un tailleur rosa confetto con gonna ovviamente, scarpe con il tacco, parrucca e trucco. Una volta messo cosi incominci a ridere a dirmi come sto bene vestito cosi e ad umiliarmi dandomi della puttanella e dicendomi che dopo userai uno strapon su di me e parlandomi al femminile. Sai che adoro i piumini da donna e cosi decidi di farmi mettere un tuo, il più lungo possibile (o quello che hai) ben abbottonato. a quel punto sei indecisa di farmi uscire conciato cosi e cosi ti metti pure te un piumino te lo chiudi e ci apprestiamo ad uscire ma in quel momento ti viene in mente una cosa più carina, cioè vuoi mummificarmi con tanta pellicola e del nastro e tenermi tutta la sera sotto i tuoi piedi mentre guardi un film e ti gosi me mummia e il tuo piumino. Una volta impacchettato, mi fai sdraiare ai piedi del divano e mi usate come tappeto mentre guardate un bel film.

You're my co-worker, and recently we made a bet. I lose and you call me to your house to collect the win. You look dressed in a suit and now you tell me that from now I'll be your slave secretary and I''ll do what you order. In fact that I have to dress like a woman with pantyhose and underwear that you give me and especially with a candy-pink suit with a skirt of course , heels, wig and makeup. Once you put so begin to laugh and tell me how well I am dressed like that and humiliate me by giving me the bitch and telling me that after you use one strapon on me and speaking to women. You know that I love the women's down jackets and so choose to make me put your own, as long as possible (or what have you) well buttoned. at that point you undecided to get me out so tanned and so you get you too a duvet I'll close and we prepare to go out, but at that time you can think of a nice thing, that is, you want mummificarmi with such film and tape and keep me all evening under your feet while you watch a movie and you gosi me Step-Mummy and your duvet. Once he packed up make me lie down at the foot of the couch and I used as carpet while watching a good movie.

FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 26 min 2 s
Size: 900 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:38 AM #76793
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Lilly Hall has been hired for a private foot session, hand selected because of her long, sexy legs and beautiful feet. Once foot worship begins, Goddess Lilly loves the way his mouth feels on her soft, gorgeous soles and toes so much that she becomes insatiable for more! She might be enjoying this even more than her client is. She feels the hard bulge from inside his pants and unzips them to reveal his hard cock waiting for her. Goddess Lilly takes his thick cock between her two smooth arches and strokes it down the length of his shaft with her feet. Loving the feeling of his cock on her feet, Goddess Lilly's footjob makes for an unforgettable session.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:41 AM #76794
Модератор

Модератор

I challenge you to watch this whole clip without cumming, I know its going to make you feel so weak and desperate, But you know that makes me happy and that all that matters.
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 47 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:44 AM #76795
Модератор

Модератор

A homewrecking foot fetish video. Oiled feet. You say that from now on i am no longer going to fuck my wife, saying that your feet are going to become my new sex life. You say that you're going to Mermerize me so hard, that soon I won't be able to get it up for my wife even if i tried. Say that you've done it plenty of men already, and now they are all you slaves, unable to escape the addiction to your feet. You say I prefer your feet to my wife's pussy and laugh about it. Tell me to jerk hard and fast to your soles, and at the same time, I have to say out loud ' i prefer your feet to my wife's pussy ' over and over again until i cum. In the end you tell me what good boy i am and welcome me into total slavery for your feet.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:51 AM #76796
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you love more than anything else....the combination of girls in shiny outfits showing off their strap-on dicks. It is so easy to mesmerize you with my shiny body and massive cock. Are you ready to get on your knees and worship?
Mark Up Codes:
BITCH4BIANCA
GOODLSUT
SHEDEVIL
SEXTHERAPYTAX
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:52 AM #76797
Модератор

Модератор

Your addiction is out of control you are smoking more now than ever before, your smoking cigarettes soaked in cum, wearing women's undergarments, pantyhose and slutty lipstick! Look at you now, my royally addicted smoking slut! Your addiction is out of control there is n o turning back now. I have an offer you can't refuse...the most delicious cigarettes of them. Premium Pussy Cigarettes. With me sitting there nude and perfect there isn't anything you could deny me. There is nothing you could do to resist me. You are officially mine forever...light em...it's time to chain smoke and **** with my words racing though your mind.
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:53 AM #76798
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:54 AM #76799
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 05:55 AM #76800
Модератор

Модератор

Giornata di relax, cosa di migliore di sfotterti mentre me ne sto distesa all'ombra di una bella giornata estiva, e te coglione tappato in caso davanti al pc succube dei miei piedi.Ah i miei piedi, ahhaha, so che ti posso far fare quello che voglio, sono qui e si sente persino gli schiamazzi di chi si diverte, e io ti sfotto perch la tua voglia di piedi ti costringe a strisciare coglione, e lo so, ti faresti ficcare in bocca fin gi nella gola, anche i pidi dalla prima che passa, guarda avrei voglia di chiamarle qui quelle milf del cazzo e farti umiliare da loro con i loro piedi sporchi e sudati, ma sono io che decido e devi adorare i miei piedi, tanto sei cos coglione che lecchi anche i miei calli, ti costringo a leccarli mentre me ne sto comodamente seduta a sfotterti fumando e usandoti anche come posacenere se mi va, ma a che cazzo servi imbecilli se non ad essere ridotto ad uno schiavo dei miei piedi, totalmente schiavo disposto a sopportare ogni umiliazione? adorami imbecille, e striscia verme. Its a day off and Im relaxing lying down in the shade during this summer day, nothing is better then have fun humiliating you, a moron like you deserves only insults, I bet you are at home, in front of your pc mesmerized by my powerful feet.You are at my feet ahaha! I know that I can do whatever I want with you. You can hear the people laughing and having fun all around here while Im making fun with you because you want my feet so bad. youll be ready to crawl at my feet, I know, youll be able to lick even the disgusting feet of that milfs, I would like to call them here and make you to lick and smell their sweaty stinky soles, but not today! I make the rules and now you have to worship mine. I make you lick even my calluses while Im relaxing and enjoying a cigarette, yes.. youll be even my ashtray if Ill decide so. What do you think could be your utility but to be my personal slave, to be completely humiliated and obliged to do whatever I want? Come here little worm, worship me, you idiot! FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile