Duration: 1 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 20.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 07:42 AM #76832
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 07:47 AM #76833
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 07:48 AM #76834
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 07:48 AM #76835
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny, turquoise, PERFECTION. You love to jerk to my shiny clothing on these tight curves more than anything. This dress looks beyond amazing when it comes to my body. Today I'm going to give you the hottest instructions you have ever seen. You are going to stop, stare, jerk and worship for to this sensual, shiny tease while I have NO panties on. Just those two words, no panties, gets your mind imagining how sexy that will truly be. How badly do you want to see? Cum jerk for this shiny. Consists of: Shiny fetish, shiny clothing, shiny, body worship, dress fetish, masturbation instruction, joi, mental domination, mid fuck, tease goddess, thong fetish, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, implied nudity, shiny tease, femdom, sensual domination, sensual tease, orgasm control, cum control, mind fuck, mental domination, sub training, masturbation instruction, joi, jerk off instruction,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 07:51 AM #76836
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: You come home and sit on the couch taking of your sneakers. You are exhausted after work, and while taking your sneakers and socks off you talk about how sweaty and stinky your feet are. Then you smell your socks and throw them away in disgust. you rest your bare feet on the table for a moment, and when you look at your feet you discover a shrunken man between them. You are very surprised and tell that you immediately will help him. You ask why he is waving his arms, and then you remember that your feet are very smelly, so you remove them and the shouting stops. You ask him about how long he has been shrunk in your house/apartment, and when he says 2 days you figure out that no one knows he is shrunk at your place. You suddenly turn dominant and explain to him that you've always fantasized about having complete control over a guy, like a slave. And since no one will come looking for him, you can do whatever you want with him. You then rest your feet on the table again, ordering him to sniff them again. You think it's fun to humiliate him and make him suffer. You tell him that he better sniff them, otherwise you will just Squeeze him underneath your foot, and this time he should sniff as loud as he can. After he is done sniffing your feet you tell him that he must be hungry after being shrunk for 2 days without food. So you tell him to clean your feet with his tongue, and he better swallow everything he can find, because it will be his only food from now on. This is his new life. While licking your feet you talk about how much toejam there must be after working all day. When he is done licking your feet, you tell him that you normally get pedicures every week or so, but now your new little slave can take care of your dead foot skin and calluses. In the end you instruct him to chew on your dead skin, you tell him it must be easy for him to Taste off since it is soft because it's soaked in sweat.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 07:59 AM #76837
Модератор

Модератор

Like the title says, this clip is a treat. I tell you exactly how fast or slow to go, which hand to use, so you really don't have to do any thinking. Relax and clear your mind to the sound of my voice and the image of my pussy and feet. Need I say more?
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 08:01 AM #76838
Модератор

Модератор

Even if they're a little stinky or dirty, you would lick my size 8 feet clean and worship them without hesitation. Left foot, right foot, my pretty feet turn you on more than anything and my size 8 feet have you hooked. I've walked around all day in my bare feet, get down to the ground footboy, your face belongs underneath my feet. From now on you're my submissive foot lover
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 08:02 AM #76839
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help yourself. The moment she walks out that door you click on my site and begin exploring to find your next jerk off material. Today is a beautiful day, not only do you get to stroke behind her back, you get to jerk it to the fact that you beat your dick in spite of her. You beat it to me because I turn you on in ways she never could. You love seduction and she lacks it. She could be wearing this exact same outfit and she wouldn't compare to me. You need me in your sex life to make your basic relationship interesting. I make you cum, then she comes home, and you can bear another day of your relationship. The endless cycle will never stop, you need me to keep your relationship going while destroying it at the same damn time.

Consists of:Risky JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Homewrecker, Masturbation Instruction, Mind Fuck, sub training, slave training, goddess worship, sensual domination, sensual tease, home wrecking fetish, cum control, cum countdown, tit worship, ass worship, body worship, female domination, femdom pov, femdom, mental domination, body tease, big tits, big boobs,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 08:02 AM #76840
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 9 min 44 s