Old 09-10-2019, 09:17 AM #77461
Модератор

Модератор

This is my most minducking video ever. You will instantly fall into the hardest and highest trance you never had. It's a strobo nightmare, an hipnotic war, aimed to destroy your nervous system. Your brain will get fucked fast, you can't stand this visual and auditive **** and the only defense of your brain is to put you into a deep trance. DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSIA, you probably risk to live neurological disorders even if you're healthy. STOP THE VIDEO IF YOU FEEL SICK. Buy at your own risk.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:26 AM #77462
Модератор

Модератор

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:31 AM #77463
Модератор

Модератор

I can't decide. So I'm going to try them all on and you pick the color!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:43 AM #77464
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:43 AM #77465
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding.
However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong.
Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:44 AM #77466
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 933 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:49 AM #77467
Модератор

Модератор

I know what a complete foot freak you are, I also know that I have the best feet on here that you so badly want to serve. You will do anything to prove your devotion. Seriously this is way to much talking any way so just sit back and see how good it feels to get ignored by the best feet on the planet!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 53.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:54 AM #77468
Модератор

Модератор

CLIP REQ - Finalmente anche tua moglie si è arresa ai miei potentissimi piedi ed è diventata esattamente come te mia schiava totale. La sua libeertà dipnde da me, siete una vera coppia di sfigati ridotti in miseria dal mio cinismo che guarda solo ad approffitarsene delle mente deboli come voi, merde che non siete altro. Guarda bene quindi come umilio tua moglie, come deve leccare bene i miei piedi e spompinarmi l'alluce, mentre le dico cosa combino al suo misero marito fallito. Non avete manco più i soldi per pagare le bollette, a questo siete arrivati alla miseria più totale per dare tutto a me, e io ti ho portato all'orlo del delirio mentale, facendoti inculare con delle zucchine che avrai dato poi da mangiare a tua moglie, e guardala qua quella cagna che ora come te è la mia puttana. Una vera povera puttanella, che verrà schiaffeggiata dai miei piedi addestrata a dovere e dovra strisciare letteralmente come "una verma", e poi ragliare come un'asina che trascino al guinzaglio, ma per quanti animali possa imiotare, il ruolo delle cagna è il migliore.

Finally, even your wife has given up on front my powerful feet and has become exactly like you my total slave. Hrer freedom dipnde from me, you are a real couple of losers impoverished by my cynicism that only looks to to take advantage from her weak mind... like you,! you are nothing that . Look carefully then how to humiliate your wife as well has to lick my feet and spompinarmi the big toe, while I say what I combine her miserable failed husband. You haven't a money to pay the bills, you live in absolute poverty for give all your money. I brought you to the edge of mental delirium, making you bugger with zucchini that after, you gave then to eat for meal at your wife, and watch here now that bitch like you is my bitch. A poor real bitch, it will be slapped by my feet properly trained and will have to literally crawl a warm and then braying like a donkey that dragged on a leash, but for how many **** can imiotare, the role of the feet bitch is the best .

FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 26 min 22 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 10:01 AM #77469
Модератор

Модератор

I challenge you to watch this whole clip without cumming, I know its going to make you feel so weak and desperate, But you know that makes me happy and that all that matters.
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 47 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 10:05 AM #77470
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 19 s