Old 09-12-2019, 07:24 AM #78451
Модератор

Модератор

Ariel X has come to the Lesbian bar for one thing and one thing only...a lesbian hook up with anal Fissting. This bar is known for it's hookups. If you walk into the bar and ask for a drink, what you really are asking for is to get fucked good. Charlotte Sartre puts the moves on the submissive slut, Ariel X. They move the the chaise and kiss passionately. Charlotte Spanks Ariel's ass and rips her stockings off to show off the slutty butt plug that Ariel has been wearing all night. Charlotte puts her perfect pussy onto Ariel's face. These two hot lesbos suck each other's pussies until each is cumming. Then Charlotte puts on a big strap-on cock and fucks ariel's pussy while she chokes her and makes her her bitch. The Charlotte fingers Ariel's ass putting all her fingers in w and makes Ariel Cum with Anal Fissting.
Models: SubmissiveX

Duration: 28 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:25 AM #78452
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:25 AM #78453
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:27 AM #78454
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing makes me cum harder than a little tug on my throat.. so I set up a little solo predicament bondage. every time my pussy gets the filling it needs... the cord yanks my collar for a lil, taking away my ability to breath
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:30 AM #78455
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:35 AM #78456
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:38 AM #78457
Модератор

Модератор

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can eat your cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:42 AM #78458
Модератор

Модератор

Paying Me is your biggest turn on. It's so clear to you that I deserve your money WAY more than you do. But can you imagine what your friends would say if they found out? They'd probably freak out, tell you you're crazy, and try to talk you out of it. I want you to know it's okay to pay. In fact, I want you to pay. Right now! It's so fun being My little loser wallet. Vanilla people just don't know what they're talking about! Look how fun you have when you pay for your orgasm!
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:46 AM #78459
Модератор

Модератор

It's been a long day. My sweaty feet need some attention. Go ahead footslut. Do your job. Clean my sweaty feet and eat ****.
Models: Jennysfeetelysium

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:46 AM #78460
Модератор

Модератор

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile