Old 09-12-2019, 03:01 PM #78641
Модератор

Модератор

You've always known I had a penchant for pussy and now I'm going to show you just how strong my feminine prowess is.
I've Stole and seduced the blond sexy Supergirl and I'm going to make her my lesbian slave and fuck her until she cums. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was a little slut who would love to have her pussy licked. I could see in Supergirls eyes what a super slut she was and I was going to fuck her with my big strap-on cock until she came. Watch me seduce and fuck Supergirl like no Man ever could. Supergirl is about to become Sasha's super lesbian slave.
Included - Femdom - Strap-on play - Lesbian - Pussy Licking - Ass - Girl/Girl
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:02 PM #78642
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing feels better than taking that big Intox-Fantasy hit for Me, knowing you're going to turn into My weak obedient servant once you exhale - there goes your brain cells.

You don't need braincells though, you have Me here to take you where I want you, where YOU want to be. You want Me to take control, you want to be My servant, higher than ever for Me, you know you don't have a choice. I'm too seductive and Mesmerizing.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 22 min 37 s
Size: 580 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:03 PM #78643
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Starlight - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Starlight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:10 PM #78644
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:11 PM #78645
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:13 PM #78646
Модератор

Модератор

I'm really in the mood to mind fuck you with my tits today. I want to show them off to you but will I give you the opportunity to actually see them bare? Will you actually get the chance to see me topless today? Time to find out! This session is a little bratty, a little seductive, and extremely mind fucking. I don't know if you'll be able to take it after a few minutes but test your luck and find out for yourself!

Consists of: tit worship, mind fuck, big tits, big boobs, goddess worship, tease goddess, femdom, female supremacy, sensual domination, sensual goddess, cock tease, body worship, joi, jerk off encouragement, implied nude, laughing, bratty goddess, brat girls, seduction, sensual tease, giggling, boobs bouncing, bouncing boobs,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:14 PM #78647
Модератор

Модератор

Taboo Fantasy talk as I fuck myself with the really HUGE bad dragon toy Chance the Stallion. Push just the head in and start slow....long, deep strokes. In no time I am so horny I need to feel that cock pumping my pussy deep and fast until I am a writhing, moaning whore that cums hard on that beautiful cock. That creature cock gets me so hornty.... AMAZING CUM you do not want to miss this one
Models: Gartersex

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:23 PM #78648
Модератор

Модератор

So sweet. So gentle. So seductive. Your eyes following my locket, taking deep breaths, you couldn't stop yourself from going down into a trance if you wanted. But this IS what you want, more than anything. Handing over control of your mind to me is the ultimate bliss, the ultimate surrender. My reverberating whispers take you down deeper. The binaural tones bring you into that hidden space that lies between consciousness and unc0nsciousness. That soothing place where you are perfectly susceptible. It's just you and me. It's always been just you and me. I am always on your mind; I am always there with you. As long as you have me, you are never alone - and you will always have me. Because I am part of you. Each trigger, each repetition, each little bit of mindwashing brings us closer. It's a merging of my identity into yours. An infiltration of your mind - not an insidious invasion, but a willing colonization. A blissful surrender of self. I am part of you now. I am the voice in your mind, the face you see when you close your eyes. Inextricable. No escape possible, though you would never want to escape. It's love. It's eternal companionship. It's more than just obsession. I am everything to you, and there's no turning back now.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 10 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:28 PM #78649
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 03:35 PM #78650
Модератор

Модератор

(Pay to View Video is uncensored) You want a taster of what my pricey bootyful asshole clips are like don't you? Seeing all my expensive asshole clips makes your dick throb, and wallet ache. So enjoy this compilation of 4 clips of my JOI cum asshole countdowns. Which includes my dark but sweet tight asshole winking and pussy . Can you handle this Bootyful cum challenge? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile