Old 09-12-2019, 06:10 PM #78711
Модератор

Модератор

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:10 PM #78712
Модератор

Модератор

Dirty pantyhose p0ppers sniffing slut! Dreaming about the scent taste + soft satin feel of My pantyhose. I'm going to destruct your mind with these paper-thin pantyhose stretched across My toes - I know you enjoy them far much more when you're fucked up - I get you comfortable, relaxed, start you stroking your cock for Me feeling the ache to sniff p0ppers for Me + bury yourself in My pantyhose... I put you on your knees where you belong + feed you deep inhales of p0ppers while your face rests between My feet, relentlessly making you sniff more... Now your job is to be a good boy for your Mistress + follow My commands. I make you pray to My pantyhose feet + soles then allow you TEN strokes. I count the 10 + get you more fucked up with your face in My soles. The pantyhose are so thin, you see every wrinkle in My soles, I push the bottle of p0ppers in your face then smother your mouth with My feet! Sniff more! I have you sooo mesmerized. I think you just earned 10 more strokes...this time you do it faster. I count them again, your 20 strokes. Aren't you so lucky to edge your cock to My beautiful Goddess body, bring Me your nose + inhale. Feel the rush of the p0ppers erasing your mind leaving you mindfucked + memsmerizedd + soooo weak for ME! After I left you stroke, you must use your middle finger to to something for Me...I have you owned + you have no choice... I get you so high beneath My feet mesmerized under the spell I have on you feeling lost in the weakness of p0ppers...Spit on your middle finger + do just as I show you, rub it around your ass + stick it in there, fuck your finger ten times for Me! I want to see how far you'll go. I tease + taunt you with My mindfucking edging games + verbal humiliation, making you sniff more while teasing you with the sweat behind My knees, following My hand up My pantyhose to My lacy polka dot ass wearing matching panties...Fuck your hand 15 times this time! Make it feel really good!! I count it slowly at first, seductively, then faster + you must keep up + stroke with My counting then take your hands off your cock when I say! I love to edge you slave! I want to get you so fucking high that I can just put My feet right on your nose + plug it tightly closed then put My soles over My mouth so no air escapes + all you smell is the p0ppers + pantyhose...that's how you will cum for Me, your Mistress! Survive all of the rounds of edging + mindfucking + you will see that no matter how mean or manipulative I may be, all that I want is for you to sniff your p0ppers like a good boy + stroke yourself raw until you shoot a big fat load of cum for Me!!! I am sadistic + My stroking challenges fuck with your cock + your mind. Feel the rush, the throb, the ache...fuck your hand... + impress your Mistress! Enslaved to the sweet pantyhose addiction forever you are but a piece of lint on My sole, hopelessly weak for Me, high for Me, I am teaching you how to control your orgasms for Mistress + you will always remember your place weak + entranced at My feet under My command! CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, mind fuck, JOI, pantyhose fetish, femdom POV, jerk off instruction, edging, counting, pantyhose domination, foot worship, soles, nylon soles, mesmerize, mindwash, humiliatrix, foot slave training, ass worship, tit worship, sexy lingerie, breath play, orgasm control, cocktease, goddess worship, bratty femdom, nylons, thigh hi's, bratty, manipulative, foot smother, smothering
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 15 min 39 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:11 PM #78713
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:14 PM #78714
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to follow my every step, sniffing your meds every single time I tell you to, and you're going to get stupider and stupider for me with every sniff! All for my amusement
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:16 PM #78715
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Angel - iwantclips

Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:17 PM #78716
Модератор

Модератор

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:17 PM #78717
Модератор

Модератор

This vid is my complete collection of swimsuits that im going to try on for you
Models: JessWest

Duration: 24 min 26 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:25 PM #78718
Модератор

Модератор

You have been admitted to Nurse Poison's addiction clinic. You have an addiction to surgical gloves and Aroma. Your glove fetish controls you, commands you, and nothing makes you weaker than Nurse Poison donning her gloves and peeling them off slowly in her latex uniform. Nurse Poison is going to treat your addiction by over indulging you to the point of no return. sliding on, ripping, pinging, rubbing and double gloving. While keeping you Intox-Fantasy on her special medicine. You are in for a very special treatment indeed.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 22 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:27 PM #78719
Модератор

Модератор

(Pay to View Video is uncensored) You want a taster of what my pricey bootyful asshole clips are like don't you? Seeing all my expensive asshole clips makes your dick throb, and wallet ache. So enjoy this compilation of 4 clips of my JOI cum asshole countdowns. Which includes my dark but sweet tight asshole winking and pussy . Can you handle this Bootyful cum challenge? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:31 PM #78720
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile