Old 09-12-2019, 06:36 PM #78721
Модератор

Модератор

We're going out tonight but first I'm going to Coerce you to sniff and stroke for me while I tease you mercilessly. My LED skirt has quickly entranced you, and you'll do exactly what I command. Pay close attention, you can't sniff or stroke until I tell you. The room is spinning, as my hypnotic voice drifts into your ears, my perfect curves pulling you into a spiral of obsession as I urge you to take.another.puff. Keep stroking, you're in for a wicked surprise at the end.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:38 PM #78722
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:39 PM #78723
Модератор

Модератор

After many requests I finally decided to film a pop-p-e-r-s video which is over 30 minutes. That means over 30 minutes of my evil mind instructing you to sniff them over and over and over again. The aim of course being to get you the most trashed that you have ever been. If you follow my instructions to the end then you will be rewarded by seeing my boobs, which make you so so weak. You will be my good little pop-p-e-r-s slut and do everything I tell you to do, won't you? With an extra evil twist at the end, just for you
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 31 min 53 s
Size: 2.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:39 PM #78724
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:40 PM #78725
Модератор

Модератор

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on p0ppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on p0ppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands, no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the p0ppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions, the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air, so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me, edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these p0ppers can take your ass- I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you've had it= the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I've brought you to the very brink with My words, sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me, your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you- you've been such a good boy- but even though you're done cumming I'm going to make you sniff p0ppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out- we learned something today, your ass can do more than we thought, and I've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS; p0ppers, coerced int0x, anal training, slut training, sissy training, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, jerk off instructions, JOI, mindfuck, femdom POV, nurse, medical fetish, orgasm control, edging, sub training, pussy worship, PVC, nurse, nurse fetish, high heels, ass tease, blonde goddess, ass stretching, ass training, bdsm toys, butt toys, dirty talk, spitting, sucking, licking, spit fetish, lipgloss, eye contact, eyes, mesmerize
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:46 PM #78726
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:51 PM #78727
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Sniffing in nice and deep, taking big old whiffs for me. Get your substance of choice and inhale/drink whenever I tell you to as I turn you into a mindless, gooning slave for me. It's time for another Intox-Fantasy, mental programming session with yours truly!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:51 PM #78728
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 06:58 PM #78729
Модератор

Модератор

Look, we both know you have absolutely nothing better to do than sit at home and stroke. Let's make it a little but more interesting this time. What do ya say? Don't worry, I'm here to guide you through your little night in with Me. All you need is Aroma, your hand and your pathetic cock and we'll both have some fun.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:02 PM #78730
Модератор

Модератор

You long to give up control to us. You crave the release of handing yourself over to us.

So we will make it very easy for you. We will talk you through some deep breathing exercises as you sniff from the bottle, pushing you further and further into subspace.

Each breath you take further cements our hold over you.

Don't worry, you are safe here. Just keep focusing on your breath and let us transport you somewhere else...

Add a Findom rush to the experience by adding a markup code at checkout:
Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY

True devotees will use MTNRUIN

LOSERSTAX

WANKTAX

SMALLDICKTAX

FINDOMADDICT
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 899 MiB