Old 09-14-2019, 04:35 AM #79241
Модератор

Модератор

Now 5 minutes to the average person is not long enough, you however are a loser who loves to be humiliated so 5 minutes is actually too long. 5 minutes of humiliating jerk off instruction while you tug on your dick. I know you want to cum to be so badly like a desperate little loser so that is exactly what you are getting today.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:38 AM #79242
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:42 AM #79243
Модератор

Модератор

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:44 AM #79244
Модератор

Модератор

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:44 AM #79245
Модератор

Модератор

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:48 AM #79246
Модератор

Модератор

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:04 AM #79247
Модератор

Модератор

This is something you need. To turn your brain off. To relax. To escape your reality. To find a new comforting place, under my voice, under my control. Slow down, go deeper and deeper into relaxation. Find yourself a new you. Falling down under me, to where you belong. Finding it comforting to be there. No thoughts, relax, go into a state of mental domination and relaxation. Find the new you.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:18 AM #79248
Модератор

Модератор

A pretty, blonde woman is sitting in the bathroom in the shower cabin. She wears only a transparent B***-doll with a small thong. There is a man next to her who would like to get a handjob. The girl starts squeezing his dick and he likes it very much. After a while, he also wants to see the woman's pussy. It is perfectly shaved. He also touches her round and sexy boobs while she is giving him a handjob. Her hands are getting faster and faster. He says that he is ready to come, so the woman stands up and goes out of the shower cabin and closes his penis between its doors! She leaves the man behind, but he is yelping because he wants to get satisfaction.
Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:29 AM #79249
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:30 AM #79250
Модератор

Модератор

I've recently changed up my loser ex bf's chastity cage. He used to wear a plastic one that completely covered his cock so he couldn't feel anything. Now he wears a heavy metal cage with slots on the sides so that his dick can feel some stimulation. This new device is much more torturous because now I can allow him to feel something while still in chastity, without being able to receive the full pleasure it so desperately wants. This fucks with his head so badly, even more than before, he gets so horny and pathetic.
So I once gave him a chastity blow job with his last cage and he couldn't feel a thing. He could just see my gorgeous face sucking on his cage but felt no pleasure at all. This time, it's going to be Much worse, for not only will he be able to watch me suck his cage, but he will actually feel my tongue against the sides and head of his cock! My warm, wet mouth just grazing the edges of his cock will make him absolutely crazy, lol.
I lick and sucked the sides of his cage teasing his cock til it was completely erect and uncomfortable inside of his cage. He was literally bursting out at the sides. I looked up at him as I took the whole cage in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He could feel the wet warmth, it felt so good, but yet he could never feel the full effect of my mouth on his cock, just enough to tease and deny him. I wasn't letting him cum, lol. This was purely Torment meant as a form of control.
His cock was turning purple from being so hard in it's cage but that didn't stop me. I moved onto his Exposed-Fantasy balls and tongued them expertly with my wet tongue. He was literally convulsing at this point, begging for release. So I took his key from around my neck and dangled it in his face as he begged me to unlock him. But I didn't, I just left him there, hard and frustrated, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 78.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile