Old 09-14-2019, 08:12 AM #79281
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak and horny for Me in satin, aren't you?
Sissies like you are so desperate and needy, they crave being watched, inspected, and guided by a Domme. Just looking at My stockings and satin lingerie makes you feel instantly slutty and submissive. And you know what?
That's good. Because I'm going to make you put on a show for Me, sissy. Isn't that what sissies like you are for?
Get your panties and hose then watch this clip, give in, follow your strokealong instructions and obey--the sweet ending will make it IMPOSSIBLE to resist!
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 17 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:13 AM #79282
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little JOI game for you today that I know you will absolutely love!
Every time you want to stroke your cock to my perfect, sexy body, you must hold your breath the entire time.
When you are unable to hold your breath any longer, you must immediately get you hand off you cock and stop stroking.
When you restrict oxygen to the brain and then take a deep breath, it makes your orgasm so much stronger and powerful.
I am going to be teasing you and driving you absolutely wild while you play my fun little game.
You will most certainly enjoy every single moment of it!
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 910 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:13 AM #79283
Модератор

Модератор

You're just dying to see my perfect, pierced, all natural 32DD titties, aren't you loser? Of course you are. Everyone wants to see them. And basically everyone HAS seen them. Except for you, of course. Because I don't show my tits to losers. Never have, never will. Well, okay, maybe I will today. But only today! This is your only chance to see them! You'd best hope I don't change my mind halfway through, huh loser? Tags: Mind fuck, mind fucking, tit worship, tit denial, humiliation, loser abuse, tease & denial, tit domination, female domination, femdom, nipple denial, nipple piercings, pierced tits, pierced nipples, ripoff but not really Think you're a sub? Prove it: 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life Tax Time: Loser Tax: LoserForever || Cum Tax: Permission || Small Dick Tax: Dicklet
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:19 AM #79284
Модератор

Модератор

I can get you to do almost anything for me, such as getting on your knees, stroking your cock while you watched as I tormented you with my perfect body, all while you're not allowed to touch me, and even leave you with a surprise. You've always been weak, desperate, and pathetic for me.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:20 AM #79285
Модератор

Модератор

Priestess Katherine

This is simply the most intense big cock Mesmerizing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip.

In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, Mesmerize n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this Mesmerize n0 t!c Mesmerizing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously.

'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some Mesmerizing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are Mesmerizing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.'

'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:23 AM #79286
Модератор

Модератор

So obsessed with my tits, you'll pay just about anything to jerk off to them. While it's fun to make you pay a premium just to stroke, it's even more fun making you tribute while you hump your hand! This jerk session is going leave your wallet drained, and maybe your balls if you're lucky.

Categories: Financial Domination, Tit Worship, Findom, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, Instructional, JOI, JOI Games, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Size: 763 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:26 AM #79287
Модератор

Модератор

Ever since LAP TRANCE you and Angel have been an item. Tonight Angel is preparing for her new “Nurse” set at the club, and you stopped by to surprise her. Of course it wasn't a surprise at all, but does that really matter? Either way you're falling deeper into Angels will, and experiencing the thrill of a lifetime. Before the night is through, you'll have a better “understanding” of Angel's plan, and a lot less stress. In the end, you'll be back for more, and Angel will be ready, to open her Door.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:27 AM #79288
Модератор

Модератор

BINGE FOR MY TITS LOSER. Get your wallet out and blow it all on my tits! Buy every single video showing off my 34dd's and spend the entire night in slave mode. Send presents and tributes too loser because that's what Princess likes. This is how you please me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 601 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:29 AM #79289
Модератор

Модератор

Angel knows you've been seeing others, and she wants you back! She also has a plan that's guaranteed to get all of your attention, using Intervention. Soon you will see the light, and realize that Angel is always right. “UP AGAIN” features a Powerful 17 minute experience available in two versions. This is the SINGLE RELEASE version.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 16 min 30 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 08:30 AM #79290
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile