Old 09-14-2019, 04:08 PM #79511
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:08 PM #79512
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:09 PM #79513
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you love more than anything else....the combination of girls in shiny outfits showing off their strap-on dicks. It is so easy to mesmerize you with my shiny body and massive cock. Are you ready to get on your knees and worship?
Mark Up Codes:
BITCH4BIANCA
GOODLSUT
SHEDEVIL
SEXTHERAPYTAX
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:09 PM #79514
Модератор

Модератор

You're eager to stroke to Me, right? Not just to stroke, but to follow My instructions and jerk your cock exactly the way I want you to. Obedience is your fetish, and today, I will test that with a little game.

This game might get a little tricky, and is a bit on the risky side, but it will test your dedication to please Me, and will result in an explosive orgasm like no other.

The rules are rather simple: when you stroke, you will stop breathing. When it's time to breathe, you stop stroking. Got it?

Let's play, My pet.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:10 PM #79515
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
Hundred- 30%
GLLoserTax- 50%
TakeMore- 100%
GLSub- 200%
GLUltSub- 500%
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:11 PM #79516
Модератор

Модератор

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this sparkly clown brassiere. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little boobie addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: KitziKlown

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:14 PM #79517
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:14 PM #79518
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall ****, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:15 PM #79519
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 15 min 15 s