Duration: 19 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:08 PM #79712
Модератор

Модератор

You get to do your 2 favorite things! You get to stroke AND you get to worship me. It's like you're in beta heaven. But are there happy endings for betas? Guess you'll have to stroke to find out.
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:12 PM #79713
Модератор

Модератор

You're dosed and in desperate need. You NEED to be ruined by me. Controlled by me. You NEED me to get you even more fucked u. Be made to smoke, drink, sniff ... even more. Make you spend for me until your left with nothing. In financial ruin. You NEED me to take control... here it is... exactly what you NEED. Prepare for total destruction for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:12 PM #79714
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:14 PM #79715
Модератор

Модератор

Default MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. **** with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:18 PM #79716
Модератор

Модератор

It has come to my attention that some of you have been cumming to my videos. I did not give you permission to do this in any of my videos. I cannot believe that you would do this without me telling you that you could cum. I know I'm absolutely gorgeous and that you can't not jerk off while you look at my hot amazing body. So, for future reference, you are to not cum unless I tell you to. If you do without permission, or if you already have, then. Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 86.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:19 PM #79717
Модератор

Модератор

This is already so much more than you deserve. You're so close to seeing my perfect pink nipples. You're only going to get teased, toyed with, fucked up. Your eyes will be locked the entire time, hoping that a twist or a turn might give you a peek. Worship every single little slip that you catch. I know what you'll do loser. You'll stare the entire time and if you happen to spot a little slip you'll pause and worship, knowing you are unworthy. You're not like other guys, this is your kink: being denied, being rejected.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:23 PM #79718
Модератор

Модератор

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me… Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:25 PM #79719
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 09:25 PM #79720
Модератор

Модератор

I thought I would tease you today with a selection of My favourite peeptoe heels, I know how much you love heels especially peeptoes, being able to see My sexy polished toes peep out makes you so weak, it does it for you doesn't it! So watch as I model My sexy heels, describing them as I show them off, drool over My hot toes peeping through and get your heel fix that you need so much!
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile