Old 09-14-2019, 10:12 PM #79751
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in, sit down and answer the questions you ask me, while crossing and uncrossing my legs and dangling my shoes, and then I notice you looking at my legs and feet. "Are you looking at my legs and my feet? You're a pervert!" Then you tell me you have an idea, you want to become my sugar Step-Daddy. You give me some money and tell me I have to make you happy. "Wow, thank you Step-Daddy! What can I do to please you? You want to jerk off while you watch me? OK." I give you JOI, teasing you with my pantyhose and feet, telling you all the slutty outfits I'm going to wear for you and all the slutty things I'm going to let you do to me. Eventually I beg for you to cum all over my face.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:14 PM #79752
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:14 PM #79753
Модератор

Модератор

If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain, don't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything, won't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:15 PM #79754
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:16 PM #79755
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:16 PM #79756
Модератор

Модератор

I don't have much time today but my tits look amazing so why not make a quick video to turn you into my drooling boob zombie!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 20.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:17 PM #79757
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:17 PM #79758
Модератор

Модератор

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:18 PM #79759
Модератор

Модератор

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 10:18 PM #79760
Модератор

Модератор

This is what you've been searching for. This is what you've been craving. Needing. You NEED this and the release that it is going to bring you. I instruct you on your stroking and breathing to get you there.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile