Old 09-15-2019, 01:27 AM #79841
Модератор

Модератор

An entire hour of my Hottest compilation of my Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double D tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:29 AM #79842
Модератор

Модератор

You NEED this clip. And the hefty price tag? Because my tits are worth it.
Can you afford to see me in my sheer white T? I am TOP DOLLAR.

USE MAKEUP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:31 AM #79843
Модератор

Модератор

Wait for me to say go but you get exactly 5 minutes and 5 minutes only to jerk today. Ha like you are going to need more than that I doubt you will even make it till the end of this clip. You are a premature ejaculator and you do not stand a chance when It comes to me teasing you. Good luck jerk junkies!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 40 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 31.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:36 AM #79844
Модератор

Модератор

I'm sure you are quite familiar with this game by now. Chances are you've even played it with Me before! But I guarantee you've never played a version quite like this. W/we are going to have so much fun together as I tease and torment you with My sexy, velvet bikini clad body. It will be agonizingly pleasurable for you as I control your stroking. Starting and stopping, at My whim, until you are desperate, on edge and begging Me to cum. But I'm not going to stop at simply controlling your dick. No, I am also going use this little game to take control of your very mind. Watch Me closely as your mind slowly melts away and I mesmerize you into submission to Me. By the end of this clip you will completely lost in an intense haze of stroking and mind fuckery. You won't even realize the full effects of this clip until much later when you realize you can't get the image of My perfect body out of your head. There truly is nothing quite like a good mind fucking to deepen your addiction to Me, no? Get ready to stroke!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMikaTrain to be My official slave : https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/Empress-Mika/1143832
Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 763 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:38 AM #79845
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki just getting home from cheer practice knows how much you enjoy her punky soles after sweating all day in her sneakers .. She decides to tease you until youre nice and hard and encourages you to stroke to one of her bare sole while worshipping it and then smelling her other stinky sock covered sole .. do you want to jerk too ?
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:39 AM #79846
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:40 AM #79847
Модератор

Модератор

Do you love those high shine dresses? Does that shiny sh*t get you going?
Well buy this clip to have a cheeky tease with me wearing a lovely pink shiny dress, pink see thru panties and pink high heels..
Enjoy the dirty talk, teasting and cum coundown shine lovers!
Models: JamieT's Clips

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 877 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:44 AM #79848
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist paying to worship such perfection in a pair of nipple pasties... This thumbnail entices losers like you, and you find the urge to PAY my tits, don't you?
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:46 AM #79849
Модератор

Модератор

My friends tell me you have a bit of a Squeeze on me, and since you're hot, I thought I would give you a chance. Well, you're hot AND there is a rumor going around that you have a big cock. So I have to find out for myself. Only thing is, I have standards on who gets to fuck me. Just because you're big and hot doesn't mean you're good enough. So let's see if you can last 10 minutes of stroking to my hot body. If you can make it, well then get to finish while fucking me. If you cum too quick, I'm telling all my friends! Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:50 AM #79850
Модератор

Модератор

There is a beautiful woman known only as "the Baroness" whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors-- if they are to be believed-- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard, so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point, you've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty, gorgeous, and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger, to which she laughs. "Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have, soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand, then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don't impress me, I'll have you executed." You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves, each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you, describes what "services" you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile