Old 07-11-2019, 08:30 PM #8031
Модератор

Модератор

A collection consisting of three clips of my poo close-ups. I take my time pushing out my loads for these clips so you can enjoy my asshole stretch. Two of the clips have really long poos, and the other is really nutty” and fat! One clip also shows cum coming out of my vagina from me pushing so hard. Peeing in here too.
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 1 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 63.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:35 PM #8032
Модератор

Модератор

I ran out of puppy pads so the floor is the next best thing
Old 07-11-2019, 08:40 PM #8033
Модератор

Модератор

Stupid slave, you can't resist this sexy ass, dont you? I see you're still desperate and back for more humiliate - and it's become a reward at this time for you. I sit comfortably on the edge of the bath and shit in front of you for the first time and even made you sniff it. I know you like the smell of that stinky shit! You can sniff my ass and eat all shit loads, you're still never getting this ass, just what it's give out. Clean me up and thank me for even letting you do this, loser!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 1248 x 2 208
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:57 PM #8034
Модератор

Модератор

We continue a series of videos in which me and Carolina in the role of obedient dogs and Alice is our hostess . Alice leads us on leashes while lifting us mini skirts and shows you our bare Asses , we crawl around the room with bare Asses , then standing cancer on his knees we fill in turn iron bowl of dog shit and urine , after we filled the bowl , it was the turn of our mistress Alice . Alice squats down and shits and pisses in a dog bowl , then Alice picks up the iron bowl and pours Carolina in mouth piss , and I shit at the end of the video we kiss with Caroline .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 08:58 PM #8035
Модератор

Модератор

I shit a SUCCULENT, incredible load onto a golden plate, letting the tail of the turd dangle off of it enticingly, and tell you everything Im going to make you do with itits so thick and creamy, I bet youre just dying for a taste, arent you? Hardly seems like an order making” you eat shit, doesnt it Oh, some of it even fell and made a little mess! Ive got some shit smeared all over my ass, my fingers, even some over my pussy. Look what you made me do. I think Im going to have to punish you for that
Youll do anything it takes to eat my shit. You really wanna pay that price? Im gonna make you hate yourself for wanting it so much Let me guess, youre not a big fan of your own shit, are you? You only like girl shit? Well I think I know my perfect punishment for you. Take my huge log, and repack it inside your asshole. I said do it. I dont care what it takes, youre gonna cram my shit right up inside your stupid asshole. Then YOURE going to shit it out, and eat it.
And since you love my shit so much, once youve eaten my re-packed shit, you can digest it and shit it out all over again. Lets see how much you like eating my shit THEN, loser!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 09:09 PM #8036
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, those experiments Olga and I decided to try something new , I was wearing white underwear , Olga said so I took him I took off my panties and spread your legs widely , Olga sat down and parted my sex lip , then took a gynecologic speculum and inserted me in her pussy , and brought her video camera so you could see my pussy inside . After that she climbed on the sofa and took off my panties and started pissing in my pussy , filling it with urine . Fucking gynecologic speculum rasshireno of my pussy and she was filled with urine on Olga , but this is only the beginning Olga again took the camera and came closer so you can see my pussy a lot of urine , and again put the camera in place , Olga again climbed on the couch and began to shit me, fuck her shit papadeli directly inside my cunt , fuck this feeling , inside my cunt full of poop and urine , and I also want to use the toilet I start to shit and piss I cant stand it anymore , my pussy started to get shit and urine Olga . This is a very dirty show where a lot of urine and shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 09:15 PM #8037
Модератор

Модератор

Now housework is announced. The toilet slave of the Scatqueens has to do the dishes while Mistress Michelle and Lady Angie are sitting right behind them eating something. In order for the slave to have a harder time working, Mistress Michelle binds him one leg up. So he has to stand on one leg. The Scatqueens laugh and watch the slave. Then Mistress Michelle has to poop. So the slave laying on the ground, mouth open. Then the shit swells out of the asshole directly into the mouth of the toilet slaves. Enjoy your meal.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 09:16 PM #8038
Модератор

Модератор

The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
Part 2: I took the first load from Amina she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
Part 3: The second was Yana she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
Part 4: The third was Christina this time the taste of her shit was a bit different bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!

It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it the girl should get the best service) to serve several girls at once its always very cool!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 10:05 PM #8039
Модератор

Модератор

I have something for you) How about I put my ass up, and gave you a huge portion of fragrant and sweet shit? If youre a good boy, Ill even let you stay my toilet paper and use your tongue to rub my ass) I see you agree, install that video, open your mouth wider, and ..
In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lotdont miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
Hi, I have great news for you. I know youve been dreaming about this for a long time what if I tell you that now you can buy my fresh shit? Packed in a sealed vacuum package, all by your order you choose for yourself what you want, you want fragrant cream shit from my ass? not a question. Or you want a hard, and a big shit with a tart smell and sweet taste? for me it will not be very difficult)) Let the world of my shit open your doors to you) So what are you waiting for?
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 2 min 31 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 10:08 PM #8040
Модератор

Модератор

I am wearing a bra and miniskirt.I turn down the bed and say, I really need to take a shit!”
Im going to the bathroom, Im going to shit under the shower. I hike up skirt just enough to show your asshole and Im doing pretty block.
Models: PrincessMonica

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile