Old 09-16-2019, 01:48 AM #80601
Модератор

Модератор

You agree that we should carpool to work since we live on the same street and work in the same office. You patiently wait as I adjust my high heels before we leave. I've been hearing a rumor around the office that people claim you started. I bring it to your attention. There's a raunchy little story behind the thing that you've noticed about me. I decide to tell you my secret, all the while teasing you with peeks under my skirt and showing you my sexy nude pantyhose. I can immediately see your cock grow hard through your pants as I tell you my secret. I knew at that point it would be sooo easy to turn you into my little cum loving cuckold. Every 9-5 workday you have to get your fix that only I can provide. Fetishes: Cuckolding, Pantyhose Fetish, CEI, Cum Eating, Pantyhose Domination, Cock Tease, Femdom POV, Femdom, Female Domination, Findom, Financial Domination, Homewrecker
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:56 AM #80602
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 02:04 AM #80603
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 02:06 AM #80604
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 02:19 AM #80605
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video. The name Peter is used.
Are you ready to be my little cumbucket? You will be when we've got you all worked up and edged on Aroma. I'm going to get you really fucked up and Intox-Fantasy today, so start sniffing those Aroma and start edging for me. Stroke to my hot body in this shiny bikini and feel yourself start to lose control. Feel yourself becoming sluttier & more cum hungry with every sniff and every stroke. Today you're going to be worshiping this BBC I have with me, as well as sucking the cum out of the condoms I used with my boyfriend earlier. Mmm, that's a good little cuck cum slut. Keep jerking and building up a nice big load for me, because you're going to be gulping down your own cum too!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 02:21 AM #80606
Модератор

Модератор

Ready to get ruined by my sexy sheer black pantyhose? We are going to play a sensual, teasing JOI game with my wishlist. Bring 2 six-sided dice and your wallet. I am going to tease you with my perfect body and sexy size 9 feet in sheer nylons until you're begging for more. Roll your dice to see what you get to buy for me. Stroke for me, fall deeper into addiction. How much will you buy for me today? Do you get to reach the cum countdown your first time through the video or will your dice rolls make you start from the beginning all over again? Let's find out what the dice have in store for you... Shot in 1080p with clean sound.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 02:28 AM #80607
Модератор

Модератор

Im going to work you into our sensual journey and make your mind open. Creativity is key with me and every dirty description I say..I want you to picture it all in detail in your mind.Cling onto my words.when you close your eyes your imagining me right infront of you. My hand.my mouth..everything you could ever want. Make this one of the most sexual experiences you could ever ask for. oh, and if you come harder than you ever have before..don't forget to say thank you
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 40 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 02:28 AM #80608
Модератор

Модератор

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 02:34 AM #80609
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 02:40 AM #80610
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: I Would Like Your Hair To Be In A Pony. I Would Love If You Wear Those White Spandex and The White Top. Black Background. Sexy High Heals. Sooo Your in The Chair next To Desk That Holds laptop to Play Music. I want camera As Close as Possible. I Don't Have To See ALL Of Your Body At All Times. You Light Up....and Push " Play". The Song and Time Will Move Very Quickly....Ok... You Do Your Thing...With The Grove Of The Music. You use The Chair as Your Stage ....Working It...Maybe March and Swank Back And Forth Once ...And At Some Point You Lean On Chair And Show Us Your Beautiful Backside. Smoke From A Side View. With Your Beautiful Hands caressing Your outrageously Beautiful Leg With Cig In Hand.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile