Old 09-16-2019, 07:06 AM #80691
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to worship my amazing, long legs that form into my perfect, tight ass. A lovely sheen of purple hugs my goddess legs and ass in all the right ways and places, showing off how long and beautiful I am. Every curve is hugged. You are just so lucky that you are allowed to see this wonderful view of my stunning body. Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:08 AM #80692
Модератор

Модератор

A sensual vid for the foot fetish newbie or really anyone that loves looking at my feet. I share some secrets why foot fetish is HOT and why you should just give into it. My feet turn you on so much! Nothing will hold you back from exploring your foot fetish after this vid
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:09 AM #80693
Модератор

Модератор

I love creating challenges for My tit addicts! Seeing you try to succeed and eventually fail is always so much fun. Let's see how you manage this one. Prepare yourself for the most agonizing, sensual seduction with a catch. I'm wearing a sexy bra, and a white polka dot dress which shows off My curves perfectly. I know exactly how to use that to My advantage. But no matter how much I tease you, you're not allowed to look down into My cleavage! I want you to concentrate on My beautiful green eyes and fight the urge to sneak a peek of My exquisite barely covered boobs. Every time your eyes part with Mine will cost you, so try not to make too many mistakes. Are you brave enough to accept the challenge? Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:19 AM #80694
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you want... you want to serve My feet. My feet make you feel so subservient, don't they? You want to lick my feet... suck my toes... what wouldn't you do for MY perfect GODDESS FEET?
Models: Princess Jersey

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:20 AM #80695
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Shae and I (Anabelle Pync) are getting ready and candidly talk as we go about our daily rituals. She uses a manual toothbrush, but I use an electric one and brush so hard that my body shimmies and shakes. Brittany brushes her long brown hair while I spit.

I head to the shower and strip out of my clothes. Brittany's so sultry as she removes her white bra and cotton panties, but I beat her into the warm water. I squeeze creamy soap all over my body before shaving my armpits and pussy.
Brittany joins me in the steamy water and we candidly talk while I wash her back. Of course my hands wander to her perky tits and round ass!

OTHER KEYWORDS- voyeur cam, tooth brushing, brushing hair, candid
bathroom voyeurism, braids, BTS, Brittany Shay, brunette, all natural
Annabelle Pync, @AnabellePync
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:22 AM #80696
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Star Nine!
You walk in on me lounging on your bed, fully nude. I've been waiting for you, I've been craving it. Your big black cock. I beg for it, spreading and fingering my tight pink pussy. You drop your pants and I gasp. It's even huger than I thought it was. I tease your massive cock with my tongue ring and take as much of it in my mouth as I can. Saliva stretches to the tip when I pull away. I want to feel your big black cock throbbing between my tiny white tits. I push them together and rub it between them the best I can, begging to feel you inside my tight little pussy. I want you to break it, stretch it, fill it, pound it with your big black cock. You watch my pussy stretch open as you coerce your big black cock into it. It's so huge, I can barely fit the head in at first. We fuck in multiple positions until I can finally get it balls deep. My toes curl as I cum, filled to bursting with your massive black cock. When we're finished I show off my creamy pussy and lick the juices from the head of your cock. This was a custom pov video & the viewer is addressed as Chris. Includes BBC, dildo fucking, virtual sex
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:32 AM #80697
Модератор

Модератор

mmm,you must be nice and horny today. ready to be teased, pleased, mmmm. It's about to get really hot in here. As I strip, talk extremely dirty and encourage you to cum--it's all for me.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:34 AM #80698
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:36 AM #80699
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with stroking your dick and of course, my goddess soles. So, we're going to test that stamina of yours. I give you my feet's undivided attention and let you jerk anyway you please... but for only two minutes. And if you don't satisfy yourself to completion within that time limit, then you owe me a hefty tribute for wasting my time. Think you can keep up?
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Size: 93.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:38 AM #80700
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile