Old 09-17-2019, 11:13 PM #81271
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little JOI game for you today that I know you will absolutely love!
Every time you want to stroke your cock to my perfect, sexy body, you must hold your breath the entire time.
When you are unable to hold your breath any longer, you must immediately get you hand off you cock and stop stroking.
When you restrict oxygen to the brain and then take a deep breath, it makes your orgasm so much stronger and powerful.
I am going to be teasing you and driving you absolutely wild while you play my fun little game.
You will most certainly enjoy every single moment of it!
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 910 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 11:25 PM #81272
Модератор

Модератор

'm done cleaning your house. I decide it would be nice to cum while i'm there. I get my toy and fuck my pussy hard from my ass view. Then I did down and continue to fuck my pussy until its a creamy mess
Models: Vee VonSweets

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 11:34 PM #81273
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ellie

Are you home again, all alone, jerking off? You're so predictable. All you think about is jerking off. It's all you want to do, isn't it loser? You're always horny but no one will have sex with you, so you jerk your life away. You fuck your hand because it's all you know how to do, because you can't get any pussy. Even I won't get naked for you, or touch myself, or show you how I take a big cock. No way. This is all you get loser.

You've just grown so used to humiliation that it's the only way you can get off. You get off to humiliation by clothed girls. So here you are, jerking off again. You never get tired of it. You never think of quitting this addiction of yours because all you think about is cumming and this is the only way you can cum.

I'll bet you spend all day and night just jerking yourself stupid. You just can't help yourself. You need to do it. The more you try to stop it, the harder it becomes to control. And you just can't control yourself. As long as a brat like me tells you what to do with your cock, you're there, doing it. You obey because you are weak. You have no self control. You look for strong women to tell you what to do. You just want to stroke all day and all night.

And you need to be constantly degraded while you jerk. You're a freak who needs his fix. And I don't even need to get naked to get that b.l.0.0.d. pumping to your cock. You just need a hot girl who's in control, telling you to do exactly what you want to do, and that is to cum. So cum for me loser. Make another worthless loser load, then you'll regret what you've just done, but only for a moment, before you start the cycle all over again. Finding another girl, another video, so you can edge for hours. You'll spend the rest of your life jerking off to fully dressed brats who don't want anything to do with you. You'll never fuck again idiot, you'll just hump your hand night after night, all alone.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 11:37 PM #81274
Модератор

Модератор

Trampling is my fav! I get to walk all over men just like I always wanted
to. This time you get to see just what it's like. See the heels of all
these cute shoes?
I love that style! They're just getting smaller and smaller these days.
Great time to be a slave isn't it?
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 11:41 PM #81275
Модератор

Модератор

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why, is it? Big, round, firm, natural tits. Mmmm. There isn't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let's be honest, you'll never get to see a better pair. You'll never, ever get to touch a better pair. Never, never. I wouldn't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn't let you near them, right? That's why you sit here, drooling ofver my dreamy tits, coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy, the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 11:45 PM #81276
Модератор

Модератор

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 11:52 PM #81277
Модератор

Модератор

You're just dying to see my perfect, pierced, all natural 32DD titties, aren't you loser? Of course you are. Everyone wants to see them. And basically everyone HAS seen them. Except for you, of course. Because I don't show my tits to losers. Never have, never will. Well, okay, maybe I will today. But only today! This is your only chance to see them! You'd best hope I don't change my mind halfway through, huh loser? Tags: Mind fuck, mind fucking, tit worship, tit denial, humiliation, loser abuse, tease & denial, tit domination, female domination, femdom, nipple denial, nipple piercings, pierced tits, pierced nipples, ripoff but not really Think you're a sub? Prove it: 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life Tax Time: Loser Tax: LoserForever || Cum Tax: Permission || Small Dick Tax: Dicklet
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 11:54 PM #81278
Модератор

Модератор

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace.
Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns´s Happy Torment Show" episode.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 74.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 12:14 AM #81279
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring

A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 12:18 AM #81280
Модератор

Модератор

You've seen the first two installments and now it's time for number three. I'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy.

My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they?

You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud.

You want to jerk, Don't you?
Yes Princess.
Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile