Old 09-19-2019, 11:17 AM #81721
Модератор

Модератор

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:24 AM #81722
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:25 AM #81723
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:31 AM #81724
Модератор

Модератор

diamond shaking her big oily ass!
Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 4 min 20 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:33 AM #81725
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:35 AM #81726
Модератор

Модератор

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:38 AM #81727
Модератор

Модератор

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:42 AM #81728
Модератор

Модератор

Look how amazing My tits look in this tiny string bikini!! They are practically falling out from all sides!! Let's play a jerk off game with them! It's going to be really fun and if you're fast enough you get to blow a hot load, if not, well tough **** for you! You'll just have to wait until you see more tits in a string bikini before you can stroke again!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:44 AM #81729
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:46 AM #81730
Модератор

Модератор

You know you are fucked when I start the clip in my sexy lingerie, teasing you like crazy and giving so many close ups. It is so good, it is so sexy, that you might even be on the edge of exploding - but we both know you do not deserve to stroke and cum that way. After I am done teasing you, you will stroke to exactly what I tell you to! What is it? Find out in this clip. I am sure you will agree it is just perfect for a loser like you to stroke and cum to. You might even like it more than my perfect, princess body... or is it that you are still mind fucked from the tease? LOL!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile