Old 09-19-2019, 12:38 PM #81751
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
Dreams really do come true!
1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 12:44 PM #81752
Модератор

Модератор

I honestly outdid myself today and I think you will completely agree once I start teasing you with these titties. I want you to lay below me and take in my big tits in this tiny sling shot bikini. My nipples are barely covered and my cleavage is heaping! I look forward to giving you the greatest draining of your life. This is some insanely hot tit worship that you don't want to miss.

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIKINI, BIKINI FETISH, BIG TITS, BODY WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, CLEAVAGE, BOOBS, BOOBS BOUNCING, TIT TEASING, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE, SENSUAL GODDESS, SLAVE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 12:45 PM #81753
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for 30 minutes of jerking it to the beat? This will be an incredibly difficult edging challenge. I'll be using a metronome to control your stroking; 1 beat = 1 stroke, and you're not allowed to miss a single beat. If you get to the edge during the beat, you need to pause the clip, take two deep breaths and then resume. If you cum before given permission or skip beats there is a small financial fine to pay. I start you off fast to get you to the edge quickly, and change up the beat frequently. I tease with my hot ass and big tits, as well as mixing in some fake cum countdowns and pauses to keep your cock guessing. Can you make it all the way through? How much cock control do you have?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 31 min 13 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 12:46 PM #81754
Модератор

Модератор

Lucky you, an entire week devoted to your addiction: my big gorgeous tits. You'll worship, spoil, and stroke for them just like I've trained you to do.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Size: 843 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 12:48 PM #81755
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 12:55 PM #81756
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream.
You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 12:59 PM #81757
Модератор

Модератор

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 12:59 PM #81758
Модератор

Модератор

We know you are such a slut for being denied by beautiful women. Luckily for you, you are going to be the victim of a whole lot of denial from both Myself, and the ever-so-sexy Goddess Eva de Vil.

Obviously, there are two pairs of beautiful, perky, perfect tits in front of you. and you're tempted to stroke to the sight of them despite the fact that you're going to be denied of the full view. Worse yet - or better - our pretty pussies and asses are accentuated by our tiny, shiny shorts, and this puts your sex drive into overdrive.

.But you can't resist the temptation. All you can think about is having the opportunity to drool, gaze and stroke.

Will you even get to cum for our devilishly teasing bodies? What do you think? But you'll stroke anyway - aware of the probable outcome - knowing that this is too much of a treat to pass up.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com Follow Me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Follow Eva de Vil on Twitter: @TheEvaDeVil
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 01:07 PM #81759
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 01:10 PM #81760
Модератор

Модератор

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile