Duration: 53 s 290 ms
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 29.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:07 PM #81973
Модератор

Модератор

My p0ppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits, to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room, our special place where I've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales, your stroking, I tease you with My toys, reminding you of all the things I've done to you when you're fucked up, making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation, I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you- I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits- lets get wild together - I've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff, hold your breath. Sniff, hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle- My pussy gets wet when you struggle- you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this, the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild, as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more p0ppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I'm in control of this orgasm. I'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon, I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside, to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember, i know everything about you. I'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your p0ppers and so high on the idea of what I'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate, because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission, exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control, and come with Me- you have no choice...make it good, because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, jerk off instruction, ass worship, strip tease, dancing, tit worship, femdom pov, mind fuck, edging, orgasm control, mesmerize, goddess worship, erotic storytelling, teasing, bra & panties, JOI, nipples, BDSM
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:13 PM #81974
Модератор

Модератор

Sasha knows her feet can make you do just about anything, her perfect size 7's glide around in front of you, wiggling her toes, wrinkling her soles. She can make you do whatever she wants at this point. She knows you will jerk off to her man's cock. She pulls him in as her cock dangles in front of you as Sasha starts stroking it to get it nice and hard for you, her feet keep doing their thing and now you are confused, which one to you jerk off to? Her feet or his cock? She commands you to continue stroking your cock to his cock and her soles. She teases you wrapping her feet on his member as you keep doing as you are told by your Goddess. You will now be turned on bu cock and feet. You will continue to stroke yourself to his cock as long as she wants you to.
Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Russell grand
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:15 PM #81975
Модератор

Модератор

I want to get you completeyl trashed and I want you to jerk your cock whilst you do. You're going to follow my instructions, following my hand movements on your cock and sniffing your when I tell you to. Each time you sniff I want you to say "I love you Elouise" afterwards. Inhale nice and deep for me, I'm going to completely fuck up your head before I tell you to cum, with a little surprise challenge afterwards
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:19 PM #81976
Модератор

Модератор

Your Kinky Girlfriend introduces you to Aroma for the first time. This date night, will be one to remember; you knew your psychologist Girlfriend was Kinky, but this. this is taking it to a whole new level. Even though She promised you when you first started dating that She wouldn't analyze you... She was, and found addictive personality markers while doing so. On this date night, She's the BOSS, She makes you dizzy with desire and ultra... impulsive. After the first hit, you stare up to the ceiling and accept your fate because it feels so good when She makes your head spin and your cock HARD. You don't deserve tits or pussy tonight. She brings the addict out of you in the most sensual ways. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 17 min 5 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:21 PM #81977
Модератор

Модератор

Youre such pathetic step Step-Brother and I'm going to show you just how much you really are and Coerce you to worship my sweaty workout body . I want you to lick the sweat from my armpits , to my belly button all the way to my sweaty sticky feet. smell and lick it all off loser
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:23 PM #81978
Модератор

Модератор

Last night we had a talk, Honey. I told you that your little cock never could satisfy me, and that if you didn't want me to leave you then I would be finding a new lover. In fact, I already have. His cock is definitely bigger than yours. Not only will you have to watch us have sex every night, you'll have to "fluff" his cock for me too.Get on your knees and start sucking that thick black cock. I'm eager to try it out! It's not even hard yet and it's bigger than yours! That's it...get it nice and firm with your mouth. Look at your own white shrimp dick while you suck for me. You are so inferior in every way to this beautiful black cock.Your wife has completely cuckolded you with a black lover.This clip includes: imposed bi, oral servitude, cocksucker, cuckolding, BBC, interracial, SPH, small penis humiliation, femdom POV, and female domination *Hungry for more cock? Check out more of my Imposed Bi Clips!**HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO* Video is in HD 1920 x 1080.__________________________________________
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:25 PM #81979
Модератор

Модератор

You never know what you'll do while heavily Intox-Fantasy, so here's a challenge. I bet no one has ever made you do it this way before! Pregame a little, then dive in. Just don't blame anyone but yourself when you wake up possibly humiliated or otherwise regretful. You had loads of fun at the time, didn't you?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:27 PM #81980
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a really messed up game! Best case scenario, you're locked up for a few days. Worst case, a month. It's up to how you play. Watch this clip for more information about following videos in this series - there will be three! There will be interaction via email for this one during phase three. After phase two is initiated, you will be LOCKED IN!
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 3 min 29 s
Size: 77.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile