Old 09-19-2019, 10:32 PM #81981
Модератор

Модератор

You're ready for pop.pers play aren't you? My hot girlfriend Kaelin is over and we want to get you Having fun! With bodies like ours to jerk to and timed sniffs you'll be loaded in no time. You're addicted to the rush! Sniff and stroke, sniff and stroke! Bring yourself to the edge but don't go over. We say WHEN and IF you cum.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:34 PM #81982
Модератор

Модератор

Full Version (parts 1 and 2 available)
Time to tie your balls up nice and tight! I want them so tight they turn PURPLE! Purple, sensitive balls are the best to torment. You're going to need some tools to implement pain, too, so go ahead and have ready your BEST wooden spatula, a thin piece of rope or shoe string, and icyhot! Don't expect me to be merciful. I will laugh at you while you suffer for me, slapping your balls and doing all sorts of mean things even to your dick and inner thighs! I bet you'll cry during this or hesitate. I'm cruel, sensual, and absolutely ruthless!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 2.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:37 PM #81983
Модератор

Модератор

The boss has pulled you in. You have been caught using your office laptop for inappropriate reasons.. and your boss has seen all your internet search history.. It's not looking good. All those 'dominatrix sites' you've been visiting, she has seen every sick fantasy you have, and now you are going to pay. She is out for revenge at wasting valuable company time 'jerking' off... and she is going to make you pay for it. She makes you get out your pathetic cock, and wank for a real dom. She wants you on the floor, worshipping to keep your job. She is going to make a man out of you in real time. When she tells you to cum you best do as you are told. You are now the bosses slave, you fucking loser.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:39 PM #81984
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:39 PM #81985
Модератор

Модератор

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn't find anyone else. When he returns home from work, he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck, it's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing, the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then, Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla's tight, Teen-18+ mouth. She warms him up well, stuffing her face with his big uncut cock, getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him, her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy, riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions, Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:45 PM #81986
Модератор

Модератор

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:47 PM #81987
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:54 PM #81988
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you could walk away from your weakness but you can't. You spend every waking moment thinking of my perfect feet and you go to bed and dream about them at night. You think about my soft, silky soles and those long, narrow toes and the smooth curve of my heels.

Sit back and enjoy the show as I slip out of my white ankle socks and tease you with my perfectly pedicured feet. I point and wiggle my toes and give you a close up view of the soles while you satisfy your desire to jerk off to my feet once again.
Models: LadyLuca

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:56 PM #81989
Модератор

Модератор

I caught quite the cold recently. I've had it for about a week now. Coughing, congestion, blowing My nose constantly. I'm incredibly tired of it! Creeps love intimate close ups of colds, don't you?
Models: Charlotte Elise

Duration: 2 min 23 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:59 PM #81990
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile