Old 05-14-2019, 03:09 PM #811
Модератор

Модератор

Lola Hand Humping Scat Humiliation (1080 HD)
1080 HD I really enjoyed making this clip. It isn't a full consumption scene, but it's probably the best toilet humiliation I've made to date. The scene starts with a lot of spitting on the slave's face. A good amount into the mouth, but also a lot up the nostrils and into the eyes. I also clear my sinuses by blowing snot from my nose directly onto the slave's face. While softly humming a tune to myself, I empty my bladder into the slave's waiting mouth. I was very, very turned on. Copious copulence. My wet pussy drips into the slave's mouth as I fill it with My shit. I pack the shit into the slave's mouth with my hand. It has to hold it inside its mouth. I add water to the mouth and make the toilet gargle the shit-water. The toilet does an excellent job swallowing the liquid sewage that I have filled its mouth with. I let it jerk its little penis. This slave has a less-than two-inch micropenis, and erectile dysfunction, so even when fully sexually aroused he's still very soft and emasculated. His small penis is a part of why he's not a man and will probably make a better toilet with proper training. I make the slave roll onto its belly and hump its own hand while keeping My shit in its mouth. When I'm finished using the toilet, I make it lay on it's back, still keeping my shit in its mouth. It is NOT allowed to spit it out. I will add more shit to the mouth later. (18:35 long)
Production Note: This clip was only shot with one camera. Front view only.
Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Scat, Extreme Humiliation, Piss Consumption, Shit, Small Penis Humiliation, Nylon Stockings, Hand Humping, Spit, Snot
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 18 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:10 PM #812
Модератор

Модератор

Im going to be going away for a few days, slave, but I suppose I ought to go to the trouble of feeding you before I go, shouldnt I? Very well then, Ill let you grovel at my feet, and suck at my red-painted toes and as you worship me, and let you wonder what exactly Ill bother preparing for you at the last minute. I strip out of my dress and heels as I tease, before revealing that I have a *hot* meal for you in mind to fill you right up. I piss your drink in a glass and shit out your mealand oh my god, slave, youre really in for it, because this pile of crap absolutely REEKS. This is the STINKIEST, nastiest shit I think Ive ever crapped, and its all youre good for. Now eat it up, follow my instructions to the T, lick and chew up that shit, mash it up in your mouth I dont care if you gag, youre going to swallow it all, shit pig.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:20 PM #813
Модератор

Модератор

Absolutely crazy premium video, are you ready to see how a fallen angel becomes a sex toy in the hands of the Great Anonymus? A huge pile of shit on the face of a lustful babe, ready to do anything to please your desires!) Swallowing shit, dirty blowjob and so on. A really long video full of clean, concentrated dirty action. This baby, a real demon of lust .. carefully, this video is very hot !! Want more? Then stay tuned! Ahead of you as always awaits an amazing set of diverse and hot content!
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:22 PM #814
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the taste going in and later the feel coming out!
Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:24 PM #815
Модератор

Модератор

Amadahy and Lola are "moon sisters," meaning, they menstruate in synch with each other. It's a very special thing between Women. Amadahy has generously offered to share her slave with Lola for a moon sisters bonding ritual. Together, they feed Amadahy's slave their mixed menstrual fluid. Each girl has collected a cup of her monthly blood. They pour their separate monthly blood into one cup. (Lola's is mixed with a little pee). The cup contains some vodka, which oxidizes the blood and turns it a beautiful dark ruby. Then, they remove their saturated tampons and add them to the "bloody mary." The slave drinks it all down. Amadahy and Lola spit into the cup to ensure that the slave gets every drop. The slave obediently scrapes the cup to get even a stubborn menstrual clot stuck to the bottom. Good male! Amadahy rewards it by washing everything down with Her pee. After the slave has been filled, Lola reveals a day old maxi pad she's saved. It has a nice clot stuck to it. They place the used tampons into the slave's mouth and tape the maxi pad over its face. Girls should never have to suffer through their periods alone! That's why they have moon sisters and male slaves! (7:26 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 855 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:36 PM #816
Модератор

Модератор

I washed the shower, and I longed to defecate. By the way, in the bathroom was an empty toilet. I told him to lie down so that I was comfortable shitting in the mouth. I had a lot of shit. You will see from different angles successful my sexy ass. You want to be on the place of my slave? In this video especially for my slaves I shot my long sticky turd. They are really big.
Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 643 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:51 PM #817
Модератор

Модератор

my shit tastes really great
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:57 PM #818
Модератор

Модератор

6 girlish portions. Secretly from his wife, he serves the hens. He is very tormented, it is difficult and disgusting for him, but he loves it! The girls harshly beat him in the face, spit in his mouth and humiliated him. Then they treated him with their tastes and smells!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 32 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:59 PM #819
Модератор

Модератор

I was bored at home and I wanted entertainment . I took the rubber cock and put it on the kitchen table , she stripped naked leaving only stockings turned on the video camera and pressed record . First video I caress the Dildo, sucking it out of her mouth I love when men pull out his dick and I go down and take his cock with my lips and begin to caress him , running my tongue around the tip of my cock . I caress the rubber member , but I want more than just to caress him I want him inside me , I climb on the table put your legs and put the dick in pussy and start jumping on it like a rider , how sweet he is to me , this is so cool , I love to fuck when a man from the bottom and I sit like a rider on it from the top . I change posture turn to the camera ass and put it inside a rubber cock up your ass and fuck yourself , Im making a few movements up and down, fully inserting in his ass the rubber cock up and cock covered in shit . I pull the rubber cock from his ass and shit on the kitchen table and the rubber member . About fucking what a relief , shit dont stop coming out of my open ass . Go to the toilet to the table, I again sit down dirty shit anus on a rubber cock and again fucked themselves in the ass . My ass loves when someone enters it . I sit even deeper ass on the rubber cock , as shit in my ass no more and she is ready to fully absorb the rubber cock , playing with his zadnem I peel off the rubber cock hes covered in shit and start to lick it suck lick the shit off my favorite toy !
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:05 PM #820
Модератор

Модератор

An impressive poop that is not one to miss!
Multiple angles. Close-up zoom. Slow-motion replay. Cameraman-assisted (silent/unseen).
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 26 min 47 s
Size: 828 MiB
Download From AnzFile