Old 09-20-2019, 01:30 AM #82041
Модератор

Модератор

*VERY ADDICTIVE* You need this clip to become my weak, Mesmerized stroke zombie. You need my guidance. Nothing feels better.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:32 AM #82042
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:32 AM #82043
Модератор

Модератор

In this custom video, cum get ready for a super special treat! Feeling extra kinky today, I decided to add some sexy sneezes to an already sexy POV blow job and foot job for you. First I try using some chhinkini sneezing powder...but it doesnt seem to work very well for me, only a few good sneezes from the powder. So,, I get out my tickle stick and continue the session by tickling my nostrils as sneeze after sneeze explodes onto your cock. You love feeling my sneeze spray hit your cock as I continue to lick suck and seduce you with my sneezes. Half way through I really spice things up by using my smooth perfect feet to stroke you. You especially enjoy my red painted toes and smooth plump soles, and of course, I keep doing as many sneezes as I can while foot stroking your cock. In the end, I finish you off in my warm wet mouth and eagerly swallow down your big hot load.
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:33 AM #82044
Модератор

Модератор

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:33 AM #82045
Модератор

Модератор

Clara Dee is your personal edging trainer, and she works you hard! All your training has led up to this moment. If you pass the test, you'll be rewarded Do you think you can last all 5 rounds? Can you beat Clara's game? VIDEO FEATURES: Dildo licking and sucking, handjob, boobs, squirting dildo cum shot in mouth LEVELS: 2 Warm-up rounds, 2 Excercise rounds (blowjob), final "Fitness" test, and cum round.
Models: The Jerk OFF Games

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:34 AM #82046
Модератор

Модератор

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:35 AM #82047
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:36 AM #82048
Модератор

Модератор

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:36 AM #82049
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 01:37 AM #82050
Модератор

Модератор

I just got home from two hours of yoga and pilates and I definitely worked up quite a sweat. I've gotta get showered for date night with my BF and you're going to help. No dummy, you're not showering WITH me- your tongue will be the one to lick up all my sweat. Make sure you lick up all the salty yummy sweat off my body- my neck, my delicious pits and the pool that's gathered in my sports bra! I'd never make my BF smell how sweaty I am but I have no problem making my little cuck sniff and clean! Lick the swat dripping from my glistening ass, looks like my pussy is a little sweaty too- TOO BAD! No pussy for you. You can stroke your cock when you get close to finishing up, I don't want you cumming in the middle of this. Build up a little worship puddle to clean up while I shower
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile