Old 09-20-2019, 08:35 PM #82591
Модератор

Модератор

"Damn Nikki. You are so beautiful and sexy. No wonder men give you all their money and you never have to pay! Perfect curves, perfect face, perfect tan, perfect style. You are so perfect!! I love you so much!!!"
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 3 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 08:40 PM #82592
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my Step-Parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:00 PM #82593
Модератор

Модератор

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian brothel for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again,Another girl in brothel slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue.
pimp who sold her into brothel trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced **** with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya, More parts will be released soon.
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:05 PM #82594
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:24 PM #82595
Модератор

Модератор

Lonely losers can only dream of such a perfect perky set of tits. I bet you've never even felt tits before, have you? LOL. Dream and weep of what you WON'T ever have. Perfect girls like me are out of your league. We leave you to grovel. At least you get the privilege to pay to worship and get a glance of my cleavage! What a lucky little failure you are!
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:30 PM #82596
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:32 PM #82597
Модератор

Модератор

There's something so satisfying about teasing men with my delicious body. I love taunting you with what you will never have. Denial brings us both pleasure. My beauty puts you in your place. You ache to be controlled by me, now let's see if you can handle it. Worshiping my ass is the ultimate test in your orgasm control. Follow my instructions very carefully. Your pleasure is in my hands.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:36 PM #82598
Модератор

Модератор

Multiple Countdowns. Ruined Orgasms. Endless edging. Sensual stripping until I'm completely naked. CEI Foreplay. Sweet, teasing verbal seduction that amplifies your craving for cum with each word. Double binds. Cum Play. More than one chance to go through with it. This clip was as exciting and fun for me to film as it will be for you to watch. This clip has it all. It will make you swallow that delicious cum - and, in the end, that's all you need to know.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 26 min 14 s
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:37 PM #82599
Модератор

Модератор

Wakey wakey slave! I made some adjustments to your work uniform. From now on, underneath your boring old suit, you will be wearing this- come on, don't you like it?? No one will ever know you wear womens lingerie to work.... Unless I make you show them. Haha!! Better be on your best behavior, slave! Now go work hard for Goddess.
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:44 PM #82600
Модератор

Модератор

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile