Old 09-20-2019, 10:35 PM #82611
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 10:38 PM #82612
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 11:10 PM #82613
Модератор

Модератор

Lets play a game.. We both know your just a loser, you always have been. Your used to gorgeous women turning you down. Why would any worth while woman be interested in you? You're a worthless beta who is barely worthy of looking at these perfect breasts. I'll even prove it to you. These are the rules.. Ill show you my breasts but don't you dare stroke your cock.. Im sure that these luscious tits can you cum without you even touching yourself. Thats how much power I have over you. I own your cock. So go ahead and bask in the presence of a goddess. Get ready to be driven wild by just looking at my soft breasts. Before you know it you'll see that your addicted..It will be completely impossible to fight off the urge to explode for these huge tits.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 11:11 PM #82614
Модератор

Модератор

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, Squeeze them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 11:12 PM #82615
Модератор

Модератор

Jess West is nothing but a cock tease and today shes going to show you just how much of a tease she is by showing off her body to you and stripping out of her sexy underwear and showing you exactly what she would do with your hard cock by wanking it into her mouth and sucking on it hard and sliding it in between her tits and even wrapping her panties round your cock and being a complete tease to you.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 11:16 PM #82616
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 11:26 PM #82617
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 11:35 PM #82618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 11:39 PM #82619
Модератор

Модератор

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 11:51 PM #82620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s