Old 04-04-2019, 02:18 AM #8261
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has been left alone in class, and having already slipped off her cardigan, heels & stockings and you can join her just as she starts to feel horny. She decides she cannot risk stripping off the rest of her uniform but she does love to have her feet bare & exposed, so she can spread and wiggle her toes as she touches herself. With her sexy feet up on the desk you will have a close up view of her bare soles & toes as she opens her legs and rubs her pussy over her thong, still wearing her sexy leather gloves. As she play with her pussy more an more you can watch how much it makes her scrunch up her toes with pleasure, flashing you her gorgeous silver nail polish. She slips off her gloves so she can feel herself more closely, rubbing herself harder, finally slipping her hand inside her thong. She gets faster and faster until she cums hard, really spreading & scrunching up her toes tightly, as the strong orgasm surges all the way down her body, all the way right down to her pretty pinkies!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 99.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:18 AM #8262
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the knife unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:18 AM #8263
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 917 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:20 AM #8264
Модератор

Модератор

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I slept with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a baby with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:21 AM #8265
Модератор

Модератор

For all you vein and cough fetish boys. Watch me just sit in a chair with my veins pumped to the max, dangling pointed high heels shoes falling off and putting them back on. Rubbing my feet. All the while I throw in lots of coughing and throat clearing, as if something is stuck in my throat. Lots of close ups of my feet. I move up to the top half of my body as I cough. Also, some full length shots
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:22 AM #8266
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your sister's friend and I'm staying over. While your sister goes out to the store I confront you about your foot fetish and convince you to jerk off for me because I know you like looking at my soles. Your secret is out. Now that I know why you like hanging out with us, you'll do whatever I say to keep me from telling. Hurry and cum before your sister come's back and finds out how disgusting you are.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 79.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:23 AM #8267
Модератор

Модератор

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:23 AM #8268
Модератор

Модератор

I'm meeting with a men in an hotel room and is exciting because i never see him before in person.We know each others names but nothing more. To be honest it was a greatfull surprise cose this guy have a really nice dick and i am ansious to be fucked and lick his ass!
Models: ValentinaBiancox

Duration: 28 min 48 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:24 AM #8269
Модератор

Модератор

So desperate to sniff the inside of my high heel. And the longer I deny you the scent, the longer I control your orgasm. And I know you will do anything to bury your snout inside of my stinky heels.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:25 AM #8270
Модератор

Модератор

We have a very cute new student at St Mackenzie's, and she has come to Headmistresses office for her introduction to the school. She is wearing her official St Mackenzie's uniform with very cheeky ankle socks & pumps. As she waits she swings her feet up onto the desk, she has very petite feet, only a UK size 2! She slips off her pumps showing the soles of her soft cotton socks and starts to play with her feet. She slowly slips off more and more of her uniform, including her socks, stopping half-dressed to play with her feet, licking her cute painted toes. When she is completely naked she licks and sucks her tiny toes, spreading and wiggling them, while parting her pretty pussy with her fingers.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile