Old 09-22-2019, 02:45 AM #83001
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up in a strange place, tied up and naked. I come and explain that we are both slaves to a mistress. She wants to see if we're worthy of her. I am desperate to please her and coax you to cooperate with me. At her command I begin to stroke and suck your cock while playing with myself, then start to ride you and make you cum with me.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 20 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:48 AM #83002
Модератор

Модератор

I use lots of bad language in this video, calling you a cunt, fucktard, prick, wanker, pervert etc. I walk in wearing tight jeans, black suede boots and a grey top. I tell you that you're going to be my little slave today, and you're going to do everything I say. I start by picking my nose and putting my booger on one of my boots. I zoom in and tell you to clean it off for me. I remove my boots and make you sniff and lick my black socks. Then I show you the inside of my boots and tell you to sniff them. I pick my nose again and put my booger on my sock and tell you to clean it off.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 771 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:55 AM #83003
Модератор

Модератор

We've been dating for a little bit now, fucking quite a bit in many different places. It's been a thrill almost getting caught in public. Yet, I need something more. I need to act on my fantasies. I want two men to fuck me at the same time while you watch. You can choose to stay with me or leave. Either way, I'm going to fuck two men at once. One on one just isn't enough. You already know I'm kind of a slut, but you don't even know the half of it. Tonight, you're going to find out just how much of a whore I really am. I can't wait to get my hole filled and taste all that cum! How does it feel to be with a woman who's a complete slut, my love??
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:57 AM #83004
Модератор

Модератор

I will only marry you if you allow me to fuck plenty of big black cocks, as your small cock will never satisfy me.....
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:58 AM #83005
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:01 AM #83006
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a thirsty slave and today is your lucky day because you will get all the liquid you need to survive. Goddess Tangent and I have been saving up spit all day because slaves like you don't deserve water. We are going to fill you up like our spittoon. I love playing with my spit and teasing you. We want you to beg before giving you a generous mouthful of it. But even with your mouthful you are not allowed to swallow because first it is Goddess Tangent's turn. By the end of this there will be a puddle of our divine spittle at the back of your throat and you will be overflowing with it. You are so lucky to have this privilege and watch after gobs of spit flow out of our sexy mouth and rain down all over you. You will need to keep your mouth open and accepting for as long as we like. We want you to beg for our spit and gargle it like the messy spittoon you have become. You better not miss a drop or lose any because our spit is precious and who knows the next time you will get this opportunity. Stay thirsty our slaves.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:06 AM #83007
Модератор

Модератор

Look at me while I am beneath you, it has been so long since we have seen each other and gotten together so all you want to do is look in my beautiful blue eyes. Now relax as I walk you through how I missed you and love being with you. Then we finish together at the end.
Models: bobbidylan

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 620 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:15 AM #83008
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife couldn't have been more excited for her reunion. She did all that she could to lose the weight, buy the right outfit and hire a makeup artist for the night. Little did she know I'd be there.. (a daughter of her high school rival from years ago. I'm even more beautiful than my m0ther who she was always jealous of) After watching us chat all night she insists you leave with her and a few friends to a bar. After a few hours you head back to your hotel to find ME, half naked on your bed waiting. She takes one look at my amazing body covered by a barely there, see through outfit and giant young tits before she threatens to call security. But we BOTH know you won't allow that to happen... right? Instead we come up with something else for her to do.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:19 AM #83009
Модератор

Модератор

I know about all those little dirty perversions in your head that makes you a jerkoff junkie. Constantly finding anyway to touch that little cock of yours. I don't know what it is with you males and your cocks, you just can't help but be stupid when it's hard. Good fo me because, I use that to my own advantage to fuck you over! Well, I have a little surprise for you, I think you'll like it. Don't worry everyone is doing it, eating your own cum is so in right now! Hahaha Loser! But, you'll do anything for Goddess, including this.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:28 AM #83010
Модератор

Модератор

Last night, you hit on a woman at a bar you somehow ended up in her bed the next morning. She's sitting on top of you and you think that maybe you got lucky, but she has something else in store. She tells you that she thinks you're a disgusting pig for saying the things you said to her and now she's going to make you pay. She holds you down and breathes her rancid morning breath on you. You struggle and your eyes water, but you cant escape. She makes you breathe in her burps too and there's nothing you can do. The girl then tells you that she noticed you looking at her ass all night and now she's going to give you a better view it. She turns around in her yoga pants and farts right in your face, making you breathe all of it. She makes you breathe her breath, burps and farts over and over again. When she thinks you've had enough, she leaves you tied up in her room with her stink. You don't know when/if she'll come back.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile