Old 04-04-2019, 02:55 AM #8301
Модератор

Модератор

We are in the main FTV house on the marble stairs that I loved shooting on so much... here Danielle pulls out all the GIANT toys FTV has. I've never played with them so we do a comparison as to what toys we will like most and how far we think they will fit. This is a fun and flirt video that really shows how Danielle and I played together on my trip out
Models: rennaryann

Duration: 19 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:56 AM #8302
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:57 AM #8303
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 39 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:58 AM #8304
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:59 AM #8305
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:59 AM #8306
Модератор

Модератор

I have called Samantha to my office as I have very tired feet. I have had to stand in for one of the teachers and it has meant being on my feet all day! I have heard that Samantha has a thing for feet so she seemed like the perfect candidate! I explain how sore my feet are and how they need a rub and Samantha is more than happy to oblige. She first slips off some of her uniform to get more comfortable, and then takes her position at my feet. She slips off my gorgeous black heels and cannot resist stocking her face in my shoes and breathing in my foot scent! Samantha gently starts to rub my feet, even massaging in some oil, removing more of her uniform & lingerie as she does. It is clear to see she is enjoying herself as she starts to kiss my bare feet, even licking my bare soles. As Samantha gets more involved she licks and sucks my feet more passionately, and I have to say it feels amazing as she caresses every inch of my perfect feet!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 76.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:01 AM #8307
Модератор

Модератор

CLIP REQ - BR> Sei una mia collega e di recente abbiamo fatto una scommessa. io la perdo e te mi chiami a casa tua per riscuotere la vincita. Ti trovo vestita con un tailleur e subito mi dici che da oggi sarò la tua segretaria schiava e farò ciò che mi ordini a partire da fatto che devo vestirmi da donna con collant e biancheria che mi dai e sopratutto con un tailleur rosa confetto con gonna ovviamente, scarpe con il tacco, parrucca e trucco. Una volta messo cosi incominci a ridere a dirmi come sto bene vestito cosi e ad umiliarmi dandomi della puttanella e dicendomi che dopo userai uno strapon su di me e parlandomi al femminile. Sai che adoro i piumini da donna e cosi decidi di farmi mettere un tuo, il più lungo possibile (o quello che hai) ben abbottonato. a quel punto sei indecisa di farmi uscire conciato cosi e cosi ti metti pure te un piumino te lo chiudi e ci apprestiamo ad uscire ma in quel momento ti viene in mente una cosa più carina, cioè vuoi mummificarmi con tanta pellicola e del nastro e tenermi tutta la sera sotto i tuoi piedi mentre guardi un film e ti gosi me mummia e il tuo piumino. Una volta impacchettato, mi fai sdraiare ai piedi del divano e mi usate come tappeto mentre guardate un bel film. You're my co-worker, and recently we made a bet. I lose and you call me to your house to collect the win. You look dressed in a suit and now you tell me that from now I'll be your slave secretary and I''ll do what you order. In fact that I have to dress like a woman with pantyhose and underwear that you give me and especially with a candy-pink suit with a skirt of course , heels, wig and makeup. Once you put so begin to laugh and tell me how well I am dressed like that and humiliate me by giving me the bitch and telling me that after you use one strapon on me and speaking to women. You know that I love the women's down jackets and so choose to make me put your own, as long as possible (or what have you) well buttoned. at that point you undecided to get me out so tanned and so you get you too a duvet I'll close and we prepare to go out, but at that time you can think of a nice thing, that is, you want mummificarmi with such film and tape and keep me all evening under your feet while you watch a movie and you gosi me mummy and your duvet. Once he packed up make me lie down at the foot of the couch and I used as carpet while watching a good movie. FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 26 min 2 s
Size: 900 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:01 AM #8308
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as I strip off my clothes and tease you with my feet. I then lube them up and start stroking my Nocturne the Enderfang, from Bad Dragon, with my feet. I talk dirty with my filthy little mouth as I play with the toy with my milky white soles. I encourage you to cum all over them and then lick them clean after I'm done.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:04 AM #8309
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back... Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she screams and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:04 AM #8310
Модератор

Модератор

I've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile