Old 09-23-2019, 09:23 PM #83681
Модератор

Модератор

My tits just exploit you - this is true piggy tit exploitation. These tits have really got you by your financial balls. Every time you see my big juicy tits you just want to bury your piggy snout in them an dget lost in my huge 30G tits! Yep they are big tits that = BIG financial exploitations. You love this fucked up titty Mesmerizing, it makes you so hard doesn't it, you cannot resist my bog tit demands. You think you're going to be a big strong piggy but then the sight of my tits just weaken you in a second! Look how hard my nipples are at the thought of taking your money and exploiting you! It's only right that such a wonderful pair of tits drain you! The power my tits have over your pathetic brain is amazing isn't it! Watch, drool & let my big Superior tits mind fuck you!
Models: SuperiorWoman

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 006 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:26 PM #83682
Модератор

Модератор

I'm not wearing this outfit for you. Oh no no no. This is not for you. This is for a real man. A sexy stallion that knows his way around a woman's body. you are not a real man. You're not even allowed to watch. You don't get anything.... well, I'll let you listen up against the door. You lean in hard, start humping the door. Thinking about all the positions I'll be in fucking my man. Well hung, fit, attractive man fucking me. Go ahead, think about it, you'll never be that guy. You are just a lonely little cuckold with no one to fuck!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:32 PM #83683
Модератор

Модератор

Do you know what I love about financial submissives? No? Well, its your burning need to please. That desire thats deep in your bones, the one that needs Me to be happy for you to derive any enjoyment from life. Its fortunate then that Ive devised a series of clips where you can fill this need to make Me happy! All you have to do is buy each clip in this series, and keep in mind the chance to earn My attention, and the possibility of being rewarded for being such a good piggy. That's all you ned to do. It's so simple ... so, what are you waiting for?
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 2 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 69.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:34 PM #83684
Модератор

Модератор

Try harder. Make yourself a pitiful mess for me. Show me you KNOW you're a pathetic wanking hand-humper. I'm out of your league. For me to notice you- you pay and you make yourself a spectacle. Point your cum away from ME. Point it at your own fucking face. Cum blast your self and rub your cub all over. It feels good to be a messy little bitch for me.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:35 PM #83685
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this clip on a loop, over and over and over. Edging to it each time. I will tease you until you break. How many times can you watch this clip before you can no longer take it. Each time you watch it you are to focus on one detail, stroking obediently, then again on another detail, until you have worshiped and stroked to every bit of Me. If you want to cum you have to pay for the privilege. Don't forget to use my mark up codes for some extra fun: 15% CumTax4MissH 25% YesGoddessH 50% PigsPayMore 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:38 PM #83686
Модератор

Модератор

Stripping down into My snake skin bikini, I taunt you with My exotic tan lines. You worship My tan body while I tell you exactly why you love these hot tan lines so much. IN FACT, you come to the realization that you are an obsessed tan line freak. That's right, I get you saying it out loud. You will thank Me after this clip because you now have discovered a NEW fetish. A fetish that I torment you with through the whole clip!
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:39 PM #83687
Модератор

Модератор

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:44 PM #83688
Модератор

Модератор

Long tongue, shiny lips, and a tongue ring that glistens perfectly in the light… what could be better!? hehe nothing... My mouth is your deepest indulgence. My tongue makes you fantasize about kissing, licking, tasting and touching. You dream of what this tongue could do, your dick throbs for it. I know you get horny for my long tongue, give in and lets play
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:48 PM #83689
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You walk in and say my Step-Mom just told me you are dying and have 1 month to live. You mention being flirty that you have noticed last week on your computer you had pictures of me in various bikini-beach pictures. You also mention that you always have seen me checking out your hot ass. You say you purposely wear slutty clothes around the house to tease me. You say why dont we make a deal. You can watch me undress anytime and jerkoff as long as you leave all 5 million dollars to bunny. Nothing to your natural **** or to my Step-Mother!!! You want it all!!! You constantly say that your are a brat and want to be spoiled. And have always know that i am in love with you. Say the last month could be your best just sign the will you have with you. As the video goes you slowly strip and constantly mention how hot your ass is. You mention that you always wanted a sugardaddy, but never realized the sugardaddy would be my stepdaddy. Black thong and sexy black bra and heels are all that is left when I sign the will. And you mention that you love being a brat and homewrecker and golddigger. And how I left nothing to your natural
Kids.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 09:50 PM #83690
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile