Old 09-24-2019, 12:13 AM #83751
Модератор

Модератор

Dee arrives this week in a powerful and playful new session. It seems that you've been dating her Step-Sister Debbie, and she has other ideas. Evidently Dee's decided you deserve an “upgrade” in girlfriends, and she's the first in line. You stopped by to see her Step-Sister, when she caught you off guard with a perky and powerful misdirection fixation induction. Also Includes multiple pre and post suggestions, and it features an extended release that's guaranteed to grab your attention, and keep it. Dee is an amazingly beautiful and playful partner, who you'll enjoy over, and over again. Featuring a powerful Foot Fixation Induction.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 13 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:14 AM #83752
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess jess has Stole some tinys and shes found a new home for them in a tupper wear box but before she locks them away she decides to have some fun with them first she Squeezes them by sitting on them and puts them down her panties and Squeezes them with her pussy lips and she even eats some of them.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:20 AM #83753
Модератор

Модератор

This is the nastiest clip we've made to date and is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. Mistress Stephie approaches Her Ass Eating slave, who is blindfolded and secured to the bondage chair. The Mistress starts of by wickedly slapping both of his Exposed-Fantasy tits to get his attention. She announces that She has a special treat for him today: They'll be working on his toilet training, and that he needs to start by cleaning Her beautiful puckered asshole.
His tongue touches her delicate rosebud as She sits on his face...but the slave recoils and Yelps in disgust after his taste **** tell him that his Mistress owner has recently used that asshole and neglected to clean it. "Come on, clean it up!" She tells him "Get that tongue in there and roll it around...I want it deeply cleaned!" and "all you are is a human toilet! That's ALL-YOU-GET!". She tells him that the beans from her burrito gave Her indigestion and gas and that She has another treat for him. He tenses up, but She tells him to relax...and blasts him in the face with a massive liquid fart, that runs in a lightly yellow streak down his face as he Yelps in real Torment. She Coerces him to endure massive, long, wet and incredibly intense farts directly into his face; real sharts.
You feel real pity for the slave as he can't move or even see where the farts and ass juice are coming from. But Mistress Stephie is always looking to push the envelope (and will to lose a slave or two in the process). She Coerces the ass eater to point his tongue and penetrate just the very entrance to Her delicate rosebud. She then erupts with another loud, long and very wet fart directly into his slave mouth. The slave is coughing and choking, pleading, asking why She is so cruel to him. After Her bowels have calmed and She feels clean and satisfied, She looks him the face and tells him "Your breath smells like sh*t!" and walks off.
Models: PacificKink

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:26 AM #83754
Модератор

Модератор

Follow My voice, obey My words. Focus on My feet in this mind controlling video .
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:34 AM #83755
Модератор

Модератор

It is not a difficult task to get you to squirt.. a few well-placed insults, a little tease and denial, a quick shoulder shimmy.. any of the above and your little loser dick is ready to lose it. There are many different ways I can get my beta bitch to orgasm, but there's one fool-proof recipe that will always result in success. The recipe for a loser-orgasm is as efficient as it is reliable. It contains only three, simple ingredients and when combined appropriately, as I do in this clip, the result is always the same: an explosive loser-gasm for the inferior loser bitch. Enjoy!
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 752 x 1 338
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:35 AM #83756
Модератор

Модератор

Â*
What could a tiny dick loser like you ever hope to do to become worthy of a Goddess like Me. You certainly don't measure up Sexually like the kind of Alpha Man I deserve now do you? And you definitely don't have what it takes in the looks department to catch the eye of this bratty barbie. No the only way you can really hope to compensate for your complete inadequacy as a Man is through complete and total obedience combined with lots and lots of money. That's right, the only lump in your pants worthy of My attention is that big fat billfold, not that tiny beta Dick disappointment. So go ahead, empty all your cash at My perfectly pedicured feet, maybe I'll even let you kiss them while you are down there. That is of course if the price is right because everything else about your pathetic existence is wrong.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Size: 2.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:41 AM #83757
Модератор

Модератор

Men are so weak. You're completely pathetic at the sight of this delicate, nude lace barely covering my body. It's time to learn your new mantra and accept your gender's inferiority.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:44 AM #83758
Модератор

Модератор

Hi there, I'm your naughty neighbor. I noticed your wife was outside, so I let myself in. The thing is, I know that you we're alone and thought we should talk. Of course I'm wearing a very sexy outfit. don't worry, your stupid wife won't find out I'm here. This is pretty hot, right? I look so much better than your ugly wife. I think we can play together like this more often. I'll just need a credit card and I'll keep teasing you. Our little secret from the wifey.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:52 AM #83759
Модератор

Модератор

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian brothel for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again,Another girl in brothel slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue.
pimp who sold her into brothel trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced **** with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya, More parts will be released soon.
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:53 AM #83760
Модератор

Модератор

Assume position and watch me oil my entire body. Sensually covering every inch I make you weaker and weaker by the minute. At first you will not be allowed to touch....will be unbearable. Eventually I will allow you to if you are a good boy and tribute. At the end good boys are allowed to cum
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 21 min 3 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile