Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:38 AM #8392
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:39 AM #8393
Модератор

Модератор

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:40 AM #8394
Модератор

Модератор

To my cuckold: "I think you'd make a great Pa but I don't want to have sex with you & I don't think you should pass on your inadequate genes...so I'm going to fuck an alpha male & get pregnant by him. You can watch while I get bred." Nice CREAMPIE at the end!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:42 AM #8395
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:42 AM #8396
Модератор

Модератор

Petite, young Zara Brooks is so horny for you, and she wants you here with her right now. She's going to throw a tantrum if she doesn't get a real cock for her dainty feet soon! Watch from inside her pretty, pink bedroom as she impatiently strokes her biggest dildo with her sparkly pedicured toes and soft soles. She'll even prop up her firm ass and tease you with her blue and white polkadot panties. You could put your hard cock in between those cute, little feet and have her play with it all night. Desperate for you, Zara moans and begs to see your cum explode on her itty bitty feet.
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:43 AM #8397
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy school girl Lauren has been sneaking into rival school St Paul's High, unfortunately she got caught and had to bid a hasty escape by jumping out of a window! Worse still when she landed she twisted her ankle and had had to limp all the way back and to St Mackenzie's and to Matrons room. As she waits for Matron she tests her ankle, putting bit of weight on it to see how bad it feels. Its no good it is definitely in need of some attention. She is not comfortable in the St Paul's stiff uncomfortable uniform so she starts to strip it off, one item at a time. As she stands up to slip off more of the uniform she struggles and her bad ankle gives way. When she is down to just her panties she sits up on Maroons table and slowly & carefully bandages her ankle, pinning it at the end. As she stands up she slips her panties off leaving them to slide all the way down to her bandage, hobbling as she steps out of them.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:43 AM #8398
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to tease you with My sexy toes, yeah My hot little toes and feet! My beautiful pedicured bare toenails and sexy toe rings are ready to flirt with you. My feet are just another thing for you to love about Me! Includes but not limited to... toe fetish, toenail fetish, foot fetish, bare feet, soles, toe wiggling, bare toenails, toe rings, foot worship, brat girl, femdom pov, sexy lingerie.
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:45 AM #8399
Модератор

Модератор

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are suffocated!!! Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
Models: GODDESSMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:46 AM #8400
Модератор

Модератор

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile