Old 04-04-2019, 05:33 AM #8441
Модератор

Модератор

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:34 AM #8442
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:35 AM #8443
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna eat my pussy for me? Youre so good at it, that's all. You want this sweet pussy all over your face, right? I'll even turn over and ride your tongue with my asshole. You must jerk it while you eat it and you cant come til I come. How about it?
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:37 AM #8444
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video). As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement. Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles... Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely intoxicated with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass. After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:37 AM #8445
Модератор

Модератор

you always brag to Me about how good of a "piggy" you are for Me. Well, PIG, it's time to prove it. I want you to do exactly what a pig would do while I laugh at how pathetic you are! I have a few little fun tasks for you, PIGGY! Get ready to oink for Me.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:38 AM #8446
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): You can't resist me in this lingerie, and I want to have some fun with you. I pretend that it would really turn me on to see you in panties, and you reluctantly try them on for me. I pretend that it's getting me all wet & I ask you to dance around for me like a sexy stripper. I show you my ass to motivate you, and you start twirling. It's so funny & I try not to laugh as I ask if I can take photos to help me remember later. It would turn me on so much. You agree & I snap photos. Then I start laughing because I can use the photos to blackmail you & get anything I want. Did you really think you turned me on, weak boy?
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:39 AM #8447
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is ready to show off her Veiny Powerful Pecs. She has been working hard on them to get them bigger and now she is ready to show them off. Watch her mesmerize you with each flex of her pecs. Everytime she flexes them and bounces them you will see a wave of muscle rippling down her chest. Veins will start to emerge as she flexes them over and over bouncing them up and down. Then she takes it up a notch and pumps her pecs up. A massive amount of veins start to explode out of her chest leaving you in awww. There is no woman that can pump her pecs up like Angela. She will leave you wanting more. #pecbouncing #boobbouncing #musclecontrol #flexing #topless #veins #vascular #bodybuildingfetish #biceps #abs #muscularwoman #mostmuscular #hardflexing
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:39 AM #8448
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing makes me cum harder than a little tug on my throat.. so I set up a little solo predicament bondage. every time my pussy gets the filling it needs... the cord yanks my collar for a lil, taking away my ability to breath
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:40 AM #8449
Модератор

Модератор

Hi landlord, so you are here to demand the rent from me. You think you can come over here and demand rent from me, but you can't. I know all about your foot fetish, I see you peering at them. You need to behave yourself. Look at you, you can't keep your eyes off them. Go on, get a nice long look at them. I know you love them. How dare you try to come over and demand rent from me. Get down there and lick those fucking toes right now. You can worship them in exchange you will pay my rent. You cover all the cost and you get to worship these beautiful toes and soles. You can't resist them, you fucked up. I have you right where I want you. You can't resist your tenant's lovely soles so you will do whatever I want. My feet are going to take full control over you. - Jenna
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 05:41 AM #8450
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, enjoy watching as a sexy blonde Mistress shows and plays with her beautiful feet, she shows her soles, feet in different positions and controls your orgasm. Sexy blonde Mistress plaster cream on the soles, like sperm and calls you to cum, using a dirty sexy talk. Her erotic and sexy voice drives you crazy, her perfect pink shiny feet are so delicious that you want to kiss them, sniff, lick and suck them! ATTENTION! This video is very erotic and sexy! Please, try to look it up to the end and DO NOT cum prematurely - only Mistress can let you cum!
Models: PatriciaGoddess

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile