Old 04-05-2019, 03:39 AM #8531
Модератор

Модератор

My loyal and obedient slave boy. Come into My private quarters and worship My feet as I bathe. I enjoy a bubble bath as you give My sexy soles a tongue bath. I guide you into what I enjoy as I spread My toes and wiggle them in your face.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 03:43 AM #8532
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Victoria Valente: Barefoot I make myself comfortable on the sofa! For days I have not washed my feet, you can imagine so, how they have to smell now! Cheesy and sweaty! You should sniff at my feet. After a while I say stop and run a tail control to you by, am very curious how you are excited! I smoke a cigarette. You must continue to sniff at my feet and must jerk slightly. Since I do not have all day for you time, I will give you a small window by You have to hose down! Of course, you shall continue to sniff at my cheesy soles and jerk, I look for! Let is see if you can manage it from splashing before I express my cigarette! Barefoot, Jeans, smoking, cheesy smelly feet, sniff, smell fetish, foot, feet, cigarette, joi guide, smell, smelly, feet, foot slave training,highly arched feet, pov, femdom pov, joi games, soles . - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language. Barfuss mache ich es mir bequem auf dem Sofa! Seit Tagen habe ich mir meine Fuesse nicht gewaschen, Du kannst Dir ja vorstellen wie sie inzwischen riechen muessen! Kaesig und verschwitzt! Du sollst an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln. Nach einer Weile sage ich Stop und fuehre eine Schwanzkontrolle bei Dir durch, bin sehr gespannt wie erregt Du bist! Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Du musst weiter an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln und darfst etwas wichsen. Da ich nicht den ganzen Tag fuer Dich Zeit habe gebe ich Dir ein kleines Zeitfenster in dem Du abspritzen musst! Natuerlich sollst Du weiter an meinen kaesigen Sohlen schnueffeln und wichsen, ich schau Dir zu! Bin gespannt ob Du es schaffst ab zu spritzen bevor ich meine Zigarette ausdruecke! Fussfetisch barfuss barefoot Sohlen Jeans rauchen smoking Zigarette kaesig verschwitzt Kaesefuesse schnueffeln smell fetish Fetisch Fuesse foot feet cigarette Wichsanleitung joi anleitung Fussduft Duftfuesse - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 03:43 AM #8533
Модератор

Модератор

Some people think they're going to get a superior Goddess' attention by just saying Hi. You probably already know you really want to be my slave and the only way that happens is by getting my attention. Understand there's only one phrase I respond to immediately - Sent Goddess - and if you want to know what it's like to be played with then you're going to learn to instinctively make those 3 clicks. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 03:46 AM #8534
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 03:46 AM #8535
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff poppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 03:52 AM #8536
Модератор

Модератор

HD 1920x1080. Time 6:27. Kateryna what to see you next to her barefoot. She want use your tongue to worship her feet. Her skin is very soft. You are lucky to be in with her in this moment, when she want use you.
Models: Polish Mistress

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 04:01 AM #8537
Модератор

Модератор

In need of attention? dating sites just isn't the solution, no dates, gf's and def NO SEX! You're becoming more and more of a loser each day, weekends spent jerking off alone to old magazines.. show me off to all your other loser freak friends and pretend that you have a life that's not being wasted!! you can play with your dick while you watch me tease you like a girlfriend would...only thing is I'm laughing at you! buy this clip 20x to feel like a real man!!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 875 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 04:03 AM #8538
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 04:06 AM #8539
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 18 s