Old 09-30-2019, 07:12 AM #85731
Модератор

Модератор

BREAKING! Reports of a mysterious affliction spreading rapidly across the globe, you watch her almost mesmerised as she lists the symptoms that you can expect "Well Victoria it is VERY severe I'm getting reports of LETHARGY a deep sense of RELAXATION, heavy limbs.FORGETFULNESS a distortion of time and space and perhaps he most disturbing symptom is the loss of control, people are becoming almost ZOMBIE like Victoria, yes it is affecting EVERYONE, there is NO cure and by the time you are infected you don't realise and it's too late".
As she continues to list the symptoms, you start to notice them taking over your body, so relaxed, so engrossed in her, When it cuts to a break She speaks on the phone, she SNAPS her fingers.It's really hard to cncentrate now, what was she saying about feeling forgetful..?
When SHE climbs onto the desk and tells you to get you cock out and stroke you OBEY It feels natural. All men, across the nation, all of them on their knees stroking their cock, mesmerised, as their partners watch on, also mesmerised. YOU are all under HER control now, you will OBEY now, you have all been recruited as HER servants, to join HER religion, to create HER army so SHE can set the world to rights.
You MUST consume the sacrament, you must OBEY, you must stroke and CUM, CUM into your mouth, eat the holy sacrament, you are OBEDIENT, you are a mindless zombie, GODDESS VIOLET is the only thing that makes sense, it feels perfect to STROKE and EAT your CUM for HER.you have no choice, the THOUSANDS watching have no choice.
She wakes you all up with NO memory, but obedient zombies done need to remember, they just need to OBEY!
Contains covert mesmerise, conversational mesmerise, NLP, leading and pacing, Femdom pov, CEI, JOI, mental domination, sensual domination, mind washing, stripping, stockings, love addiction, masturbation encouragement
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 30 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:15 AM #85732
Модератор

Модератор

You don't like being called names or being humiliated but you do like a little CBT while you jerk off. In this clip, I'll speak softly, move slowly, and allow you to worship my body while you play. It's not often you stumble across sensual CBT, so it's your lucky day, isn't it?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:15 AM #85733
Модератор

Модератор

For beginners and the well trained cum guzzlers. Your not so secret desire to drink your own spunk has finally reached its peak and you are CRAVING a nice, hot load of cum in your wide open mouth. You're going to jerk and edge and work up a huge load for me today. This isn't just you eating your cum, it's you eating your cum for ME, and that's what makes it feel soooo good. As you stroke and build it up, the excitement grows and the resistance leaves until you get to the point where you so desperately want that full load in your mouth, swallowing every last drop. It tastes so good, it feels so good. This is how you cum now, into your mouth like the little cum guzzler that you truly are.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:18 AM #85734
Модератор

Модератор

A deliciously difficult and potentially painful edging and CBT red light green light style game is your task to complete for today. You'll be free stroking as I explain the rules, and then the tease begins...you stop and start stroking as and when I say, and as you've already agreed to only being allowed to come if you follow my instructions to the letter...well...let's just say you can't really back out of anything I instruct you to do during your hands off downtime, can you now? With around 2 minutes remaining, you're teetering on the edge and this is your chance to cum. But it won't be easy. In fact, my goal is to completely ruin your orgasm. With any luck, I'll push you right to the edge before I yell STOP, and you'll have to watch your dick ruin itself as the cum seeps out. But who knows; perhaps you're excellent at controlling your orgasm. Play and see. Try to cum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:31 AM #85735
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip request, no names are used. Masturbation encouragement as I tease you with my large, natural breasts. No nudity just deep cleavage, squeezing, bouncing my big breasts. Giving you a countdown to finish all over my tongue and cleavage.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:38 AM #85736
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:47 AM #85737
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere..
(FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:53 AM #85738
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amyleen Moore - iwantclips

Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:54 AM #85739
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:56 AM #85740
Модератор

Модератор

Illianna sucks on a cigarette after she rips off her bra and pushes her panties to the side. It feels so good she strips out of the rest of her purple bra and panties set. She almost completely forgets about her cigarette as she **** her naked body as her orgasm builds and the explodes in a contraction of muscle spasms.
Models: Illianna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 709 MiB
Download From AnzFile