Old 10-02-2019, 08:32 AM #86221
Модератор

Модератор

HD1080p - Oh yes addict, your favorite Queen Ruinatrix is back with a hot, seductive, mind blowing p0ppers series. Are you ready to get totally fucked up by Me slave? Of course you are, you have been waiting very patiently. Enjoy betas!Show Me How Much You Love Me By Adding These Markup Codes At Checkout5% LEXI510% LEXI1015% LEXI1525% LEXI2550% LEXI50100% LEXI100500% LEXI5001000% LEXI1000
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:33 AM #86222
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:33 AM #86223
Модератор

Модератор

This video is part of the Intermediate Slave Training course at SchoolForSlaves.com The Intermediate Slave Training Course is designed for slaves who have completed and graduated from the Beginner Slave Training Course. In this Intermediate Level 1 Worship Video, I am going guide you through a worshipping session that will make your mind melt so sweetly. I am going to take you on a visual journey to celebrate My bodily perfection. You will focus on each part of my body so intently that everything else dissappears. At the end of the video you will be given a few very important tasks, which if executed correctly will unlock the gateway to your next module of slave training - Intermediate Level 2 Loyalty. Once you have watched this video, simply complete the test at the end of Intermediate Worship Level 1, Lesson 4 at SchoolForSlaves.com Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:37 AM #86224
Модератор

Модератор

*USE HEADPHONES for full mindfuck effect* Princess has a game for you today p0ppers pet. Today you will need a fresh bottle of p0ppers & 3 different butt plugs - small, medium & large. I'm in My bed with all the things we need to play this game. Are you ready to cum harder than ever before? I'm in bed wearing beautiful lingerie & matching pantyhose, inviting you to play My game. Listen to My voice guide you telling you how to inhale how to fuck your hand & how to plug up your ass. I want you to get excited about the idea of filling up your asshole for Me. Watch while I demonstrate exactly how I want you to get high for Me & guide you through your first round of inhales while a 2nd layer of My voice whispers into your ear, encouraging you to indulge. This voice is Me, inside of your head, the dirty talk that will coerce you to obey My instructions. I'm the devil that owns your mind. I own your mind & your cock & now I want to own your ass!!! I get you so high, teasing you with My long legs, feet wrapped up in sexy pantyhose, ass in a tight thong & now it's time to play. We start with the tiny plug. Stroke your cock & sniff when I say, relax, feel your asshole become eager to be stuffed for Me. It's just a tiny plug- I can fit it in My ass! I bet it can fit in yours. I seduce you into plugging yourself with the first size... you can't help it, it feels so good, My voice whispering in your ear telling you dirty things fucking your mind... I tease you with My pantyhose feet while I instruct you to sniff more. My whispers drive you to the brink. Feel the plug filling your ass- it feels good to be slutty for Me! I keep letting you fuck your hand because you can bargain with the devil I'll give you your pleasure while you be My slut. Look Me deep in the eyes while you slide out the first plug. Stare into My eyes. Now you're going to really impress Me- pick up plug #2 & sniff, impress Me with all the things your ass can take. I demonstrate exactly how to do it. Just listen to My voice, follow My instructions, you are so mindfucked now that you fuck your mouth with the plug while your asshole opens for Me, begging for it... you want it... pour lube so it's dripping down your ass & put the plug in there, make it nice & pretty while I put My ass right in your face. It feels good to follow My rules. I have complete control.Now you want to cum. I can see it, you're so high and you want to cum so, so bad. I know you're going to be a good slut for Me, sniff for Me, focus on this feeling.... hold in the p0ppers feel your cock bulge & fill your asshole all the way up with the biggest plug. Now you're in front of Me, ass plugged, fucking your hand higher than ever before & I'm going to give you the cum countdown of your life... There is no better feeling than satisfying Me with your own orgasm. Once you've followed My instructions & worked that third plug into your ass, once you've sniffed every single time I tell you to... stare at your Princess & admit it, your ass is MINE. Go on and sniff. This is what you've been good for. I'm training you to take it in the ass. I give you the kinkiest cum countdown giving you dirty talk grinding up against My hands putting My pussy in your face & giving you a PERSONAL FANTASY of Mine that you're going to cum to. My moans in your ears, little whispers encouraging your cum... It's time to cum, slut. WIN MY P0PPERS PLUG GAMETHIS P0PPERS VIDEO WILL FUCK YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS INTO OBLIVION!CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, mind fuck, anal training, butt plug, jerk off instruction, JOI, ass worship, masturbation instruction, JOI game, cum countdown, pantyhose feet, pantyhose, orgasm control, dirty talk, long legs, femdom pov, ass, cocktease, ass training, plugs, instructional, mesmerize, lingerie, anal toys, slut training
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 16 min 44 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:39 AM #86225
Модератор

Модератор

I've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today, quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way,mutt. Now, this special itch will be only satisfied by me, each time you will have to hold your breath, 7 seconds,there'll be a timer for each,no more no less, it will become more frequent, more erratic, you may stroke as I let you, when I tell you to stop you stop,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie, your brain will evaporate quick, brainless stroke to my curvy body, no more thinking no more choices for you, I'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one, overpowering you with my sexual magic, pulling you deep into a mindless state, dumb & jerking, dumb & fucked.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:42 AM #86226
Модератор

Модератор

When you let that Aroma potion hit your brain your defenses are down, your brain is easily molded - and this is what you want. This is how you like to be - A complete Aroma addicted mindfucked slave for Me.

Make sure to have a new bottle of Aroma near by. We are going DEEP into that mushy brain of yours, and there is no stopping Me once I'm there.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 27 min 28 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:44 AM #86227
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:45 AM #86228
Модератор

Модератор

using cute colourful bras against you in mind fucking wallet titty cleavage bouncing boobs brat loser abuse
this big bouncing cleavage bra-topia clip is going to make your mind, wallet and cock explode...
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:46 AM #86229
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:48 AM #86230
Модератор

Модератор

You spend way too much of your free time looking up big tits. Sometimes you spend your entire weekend locked away with your hand clamped to your cock jerking off to big boobs. You tell yourself you are going to stop after this session.... but the draw of big tits is too strong. You've stumbled across me and boy..... I have a pretty special set of knockers and personality. You can tell I love having big tits and that turns you on even more. It turns you on even more that I'm getting them even bigger. I love that you can't stay away from me and my big tits..... I want you to get even deeper into your big tit addiction for me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile