Duration: 9 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:17 PM #86732
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:21 PM #86733
Модератор

Модератор

I tease my slave before fucking his face.
Models: Angel Darling

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:31 PM #86734
Модератор

Модератор

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:31 PM #86735
Модератор

Модератор

Still in limbo loser? Still trying to fight your need,wants and desires to spend all that hard earned cash on bratty dominate women...Give it up loser that cash is mine...I'm fucking your mind and your wallet.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:33 PM #86736
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wash my super size body in the shower. See my nude big black ass and jiggly jelly belly. 400 pounds all wet!
Models: Beverly Blue

Duration: 2 min 44 s
Size: 65.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:46 PM #86737
Модератор

Модератор

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me ....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:50 PM #86738
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that everyone love big tits! I've had these big beautiful boobs my entire life and I've learned exactly how to use them to my advantage to get exactly what I want: bringing men to their knees. I know how much they turn you on how you dream of sticking your cock in between them. Get your fix now buy this video and jerk off to all the naughty things you wanna do to my breasts.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:51 PM #86739
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it.
You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to eat your own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me.
You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol!
How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-05-2019, 09:54 PM #86740
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 20 min 42 s