Old 10-06-2019, 05:20 AM #87021
Модератор

Модератор

Arse. Arse. Arse. You really are a little arse addicted loser aren't you. You have become completely and totally obsessed by our two fabulous behinds. Day by day you grow weaker and weaker for our arses.. we have you under our spell. Stolen to our pert juicy arses. You just can't get enough can you? You are desperate to worship our arses aren't you loser?
So why don't you show us how good of an arse worshipping little slave you really are. Show us how loyal you are, how dedicated you are, show us how much you love our arses, and maybe if you're lucky enough slaveboy we will smother that face of yours till you can take no more.
We will Tease you. Deny you. Laugh at you. Our arses will destroy you.
You will worship our arses and our arses alone from now on. Our arses rule you, they own you now loser. That's right you are a slave to our arses!
So why don't you get to it loser, let's see how good an arse worshipping little bitch you really are!
Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:20 AM #87022
Модератор

Модератор

My feet look amazing in wedges. You can't stop staring at them. I love how hard you get for my feet. I think it's so sexy how you stroke for my feet. The sight of my perfect feet drives you wild. Babe, I want you to cum for me like last time. Stare at my perfect toes and stroke that big dick for me.I love watching you stroke for my stinky feet. You can't get enough of my perfect feet. I want you to lick my soles and suck on my toes. I love the feeling of your mouth all over my feet. It makes me so wet and it makes you so hard. ****, cum on my feet!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:20 AM #87023
Модератор

Модератор

Your just a disgusting crap eater! Its all you ever think about, day and night eating smelly stinky crap! If i had you as my slave, i would use you as my human toilet every day! And make you eat my crap!!!
Models: XxBrookLogan

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:21 AM #87024
Модератор

Модератор

I'm excited to tell my br0th3r that I finally landed the job! Finally a dominatrix at a local dungeon. He said he'd help me figuring everything out, so I put him to the test. I figured it'd be so awkward and he'd laugh but he's actually hard and obedient. On his knees like a good slave! I'm finding out some embarrassing things about him, and making him do humiliating things. He makes such a good little bitch- I must really be great at this. My first slave is my own br0th3r! Our [email*protected] wouldnt be too happy about this, but it's fun making him hard and making him slurp it up too! I always knew he was a sick fuck
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 23 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:23 AM #87025
Модератор

Модератор

These sexy black pantyhose are a great way to celebrate Day 5 of Princessmas, don't you agree?
You know I want you to cum in every Princessmas clip, that way I get a gift or a cash tribute from you like I obviously deserve. So I was thinking of clip ideas that were guaranteed to make you losers cum and Me in pantyhose was an obvious choice. I know that seeing Me in these silky smooth nylons gets you so incredibly weak, doesn't it? But then when I begin to expertly tease you: showing off every inch of Me from My perfect toes, to My wrinkled soles, up My impossibly long legs, to My juicy butt; it's just too much for you to handle! You need to jerk that dick don't you? And jerking isn't enough. You need to cum while you watch Me in these sexy pantyhose. You need this. Pay Me so that you can cum. It's the only way.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:24 AM #87026
Модератор

Модератор

Some guys are idiots. Sydney caught her boyfriend cheating on her. But instead of getting sad or angry, she gets even. He's all locked up in a body bag after being Silly Stuff. Sydney decides to document her entire revenge plan. And that plan includes a lot of face sitting and ass smothering. Until he can't handle it anymore. Anyone who thinks Sydney's ass is too big is a fool. Sydney's boyfriend made the mistake of telling her that he thinks it's too big. What a loser. Clearly, there needs to be extra punishment for that. And struggle as he might, there is no match for Sydney's glorious ass.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:25 AM #87027
Модератор

Модератор

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That´s the only thing left of his lover who was Squeezed by her. He begs for mercy but the only thing that he gets is a journey into her asshole and then...
BONUS: PHOTOSET!!!!!
Absolutely AMAZING video for a very special price!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:27 AM #87028
Модератор

Модератор

We've been dating for awhile now but have yet to be intimate. But tonight is the night! I finally feel it's time to take our relationship to the next level! I figured I'd surprise you when you arrive to my place. I found the sexiest see through skin tight black dress just for the occasion. It accentuates every beautiful curve of mine while allowing you to see just enough, but not everything.. yet. But once you arrive things take a turn when you confess a dirty little secret...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:28 AM #87029
Модератор

Модератор

Custom you took me home from the bar.. go to ride my cock and are very unsatisfied.. try different positions like reverse cowgirl or soggy style but nothing seems to feel good..humiliate me and turn me into your cuckold bitch boy! don't hold back the bitchier the better, tease me with that ass that ill never have again!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 05:29 AM #87030
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just love my perky DD tits? You are so Addicted to my big DD Tits , you'll buy any clip with me in it It doesn't matter what I'm wearing or whats my video about , You'll buy it because my tits are in it I love teasing you and making your balls hurt, My Tits have enslaved your mind , cock and wallet and you'll do absolutely anything for my Big Boobs . Simply hearing the word BOOBS gives you a massive erection This is part of a 2 clips series so stay tuned Addict...
Good Boys will add my mark up codes:
JasmineJunkie 50%
PaytoCum 100%
LoserDickTax $50
SitOnMe 75%
Cuck4Life 50%
LoserforLife 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 400 MiB