Old 04-05-2019, 08:24 PM #8761
Модератор

Модератор

Your regular teacher might let you get away with arriving tardy to class, but she's out of town, and gorgeous redhead Goddess Kendra James is the substitute in charge. Miss James won't allow you to disrespect her. She teaches you a lesson that you won't forget, starting with kneeling on the floor before her, in front of the entire class, and kissing her feet in black, shiny pumps. Beg for forgiveness on your hands and knees, and tell her you'll never be late again. This is what happens to naughty little boys with bad manners who can't show up on time. Kissing your teacher's feet while your friends laugh at the embarrassing punishment, Miss James makes an example of your failure for the entire class.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:27 PM #8762
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:28 PM #8763
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:28 PM #8764
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I wiggle and flaunt my perfect feet and toes in front of your face! Pull your dicks out boys because I let you cum between my toes! You're not worthy enough to fuck me, look at you sitting there, dick in hand waiting to cum....pathetic! so worshipping my princess feet is the best you will ever have!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:32 PM #8765
Модератор

Модератор

Come here boy. I know exactly what you are craving. Perfect round perky tits. You won't be able to resist this one single bit. I am going to turn you into a very weak boy. You will reach into your pants and play with it. Get ready to become addicted to my bouncing tits in this skimpy bikini top. This will make you recognize who is in control of you.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:33 PM #8766
Модератор

Модератор

Girls like me have never had the time for losers like you but, you will do anything for my attention. Clearly, I am unbothered living in luxury to even care that you exist. The only time you exist is when you bring me monetary value. You have paid your way to speak to any girl your whole life. It started in high school and it doesn't end here. You'll even pay to be ignored by a sexy young woman like me. I mean look at me. I am, Im fucking amazing. Admire my beauty from afar while I make your adrenaline pump to where it is impossible for you to resist. Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:35 PM #8767
Модератор

Модератор

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:47 PM #8768
Модератор

Модератор

I knew you'd be back, but so soon!? Couldnt stay away from your sexy neighbor's perfect feet... a true foot slave in the making! Was it hard to go home to your wife after licking up your cum from my wedge sandals last time?Could she taste my feet and your cum mixed up together? This time you'll get to stroke it to my bare feet but it's hard not to think about cheating, isnt it? Fucking my feet, fucking my foot pussy... stroking your cock isnt cheating but fucking my feet it. But you wanna cheat, dont you? You wanna fuck them. Keep stroking, foot slave.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 847 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:54 PM #8769
Модератор

Модератор

This pathetic salesman is new to his job and desperate to make his first sale. In fact, after having his sales pitch declined by the beautiful Goddess Aaliyah, he pleads with her to make a purchase. Willing to do anything for a sale, he offers to clean her house and even massage her feet. This gets Goddess Aaliyah's attention. She doesn't waste any time before placing her gorgeous feet in sexy, tan stillettos right into his lap. He removes her heels and begins to massage her feet, tracing her sole from heel to toe with his hands. That isn't enough for Goddess Aaliyah, and she throws the salesman onto her hardwood floor, smothering his face with her pretty feet, stuffing them in his mouth, and demanding that he kiss them exactly as she wants him to. From beneath her, he thanks her for the privilege to worship her beautiful feet. Her domination is so complete, he doesn't hesitate to pay for the entire sale himself! This Goddess just might keep him as a slave to her feet, at least until both her toes and her house are sparkling clean.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 08:56 PM #8770
Модератор

Модератор

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. Baby dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and baby dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile