Old 10-09-2019, 11:14 PM #88041
Модератор

Модератор

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:18 PM #88042
Модератор

Модератор

Tonight you've been invited to enter Dee's inner circle and learn the truth about her Hobby! All you know is, you can't stop thinking about her and you want to know more. After a glass of sweet tea, your world fades away and Catwoman appears to save the day! Dee is the “Purr-fect” Catwoman as she provides a Powerful Induction, Erotic Release, and multiple Post Suggestions. Dee is prepared to rock your world so don't miss out, as she reveals her secret side and hand delivers a Powerful lift! Enjoy one of our best sessions ever, as Dee sets you free. FLICKER INDUCTION
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 15 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:23 PM #88043
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You can't stop staring at me. Thing is, you look like you're trying so hard to be angry. Almost like you hate me. But you aren't very good, it's obvious you are obsessed with me. So just stare. Relax while I tease you. Stroke and become even more addicted. You belong to me, and there is no point in trying to fight it.
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 705 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:24 PM #88044
Модератор

Модератор

Dolores is the kind of Latina princess who likes to watch her own videos just to make sure she looks nice and pretty, so that was just the kind of night, where she was actually watching her own vids, and it seems like she is not really happy with the results! She wants the webmaster to bow down on his knees, and it seems like she wants to show him who is the boss! She makes him take her shoes off, then wants him to take some very deep breaths inside both of her shoes! This is were her foot was all day long, and all week long, so she wants him to sniff it! She just holds her shoe on his nose with her foot on top of it with her severe and dominant look! Dolores also wants him to sniff her feet so she just covers his face with her sweaty naked feet! They were ultra smelly, and a bit dirty, but that's the way it is! She wants him to smell them! Dolores also makes him stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles, and it seems like she wants her slave to clean every spot of dirt! She also enters both of her foot one by one inside his mouth, but as deep as she can! She just loves to feel his wet and juicy tongue, right in between of her toes! Another Hot Clip! (French Language)
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 931 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:25 PM #88045
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:27 PM #88046
Модератор

Модератор

I shouldn't have to tell you to pay My feet, but since you love hearing it ...PAY MY FUCKING FEET.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:33 PM #88047
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:34 PM #88048
Модератор

Модератор

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him.
I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over.
As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass!
He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass.
At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 61.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:36 PM #88049
Модератор

Модератор

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-09-2019, 11:39 PM #88050
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile