Old 10-10-2019, 02:56 PM #88391
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 02:57 PM #88392
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
You've edged to my tits for hours. Your balls are bloated with cum and you are so weak, so desperate for an orgasm. Well, all that edging paid off. Here's your reward. Your chance to empty your balls after that extreme worship session. Enjoy!

Categories: Tit Worship, Cum Countdown, Edging, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 02:59 PM #88393
Модератор

Модератор

As a lifeguard who takes her job very seriously, I will go to all length's to teach you about safety. I hope you pay attention and listen
Models: Harper Madi!

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:02 PM #88394
Модератор

Модератор

Luscious Lopez has this tasty long rainbow lollipop to play with in between these perfect feet. See the toes jerk and slide on this lollipop. Watch the foot pussy get some sliding action
Models: Luscious Lopez

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:03 PM #88395
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you could walk away from your weakness but you can't. You spend every waking moment thinking of my perfect feet and you go to bed and dream about them at night. You think about my soft, silky soles and those long, narrow toes and the smooth curve of my heels.

Sit back and enjoy the show as I slip out of my white ankle socks and tease you with my perfectly pedicured feet. I point and wiggle my toes and give you a close up view of the soles while you satisfy your desire to jerk off to my feet once again.
Models: LadyLuca

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:04 PM #88396
Модератор

Модератор

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:05 PM #88397
Модератор

Модератор

Did I say something too far, endorphins running high on power? Or do I really get off on your security? When it amplifies a submissive person's desire like this, I do. And if I wasn't proud of what I just said in heat, I would have had it edited. I love doing this to a true submissive and I plan to do it alllllll the time all I have to do is make sure I can control myself while controlling you. Cuz this was wild.
(Hint I say the secret at about the 3 minute mark.)
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Size: 766 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:07 PM #88398
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:10 PM #88399
Модератор

Модератор

So you're into this kind of clip, right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That's good, My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things: 1.) intensify your craving for cock, 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman's body, and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well, I have prepared a plethora of delicious, thick, juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to, and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body, then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge, delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by, your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man's load, right? Well, I think I know one way to help you practice: eating your own load. I will walk you through this, too. Do not fret, this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:11 PM #88400
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile