Old 10-14-2019, 11:50 PM #89481
Модератор

Модератор

Madam Brandon Several years ago in about 2013 I bought an amazing clip of yours. It was called "coerced Intox-Fantasy fun with goddess". Oh the way you dressed in that black messed mini dress and those amazing purple pantyhose that highlighted your legs to perfection still send shivers through me. The clip is a combination of drink and p0pperz. I was wondering if you could do me a custom clip almost exactly like that amazing clip but just with drink and you getting me dru/nk and Coercing me on the bottle again. I use to be an Alc0h0lic but have been clean for about 4 years. The thought of you turning me into an alc0h0lic again is a major turn on..In the clip I see you tormenting me with your green pantyhose and Coercing me to drink and drink until you have me plastered. you Coerce me to send you increasingly larger tributes throughout the clip. You also use my name Ron at various points in the clip. At the end when you know you have me back on the bottle you laugh and mock me". For this clip to be effective I think it should be about 15 minutes long. Please can you let me know if you will do a clip like this for me.
Oh you fucking know I will...Consider yourself FUCKED!
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:50 PM #89482
Модератор

Модератор

I am wonder women a super hero, when I am fighting an evil wizard he casts a spell to grow my tits and ass huge, I am mad because I take my job very seriously and when I start bouncing uncontrollable I beg you to stop.... it's now taken over my whole body making me twerk and strip, you wont get away with this
Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:51 PM #89483
Модератор

Модератор

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:52 PM #89484
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:53 PM #89485
Модератор

Модератор

You know that I love the pantyhose so much. I love how they look, I love how they feel on my legs and I love how the tongue of My servants feels on them. And I must say that this pair of toeless Falke is just the perfect choice for summer time.
I had a full night doing online sessions and now I want you at the foot of my bed, pampering Me. Nothing makes Me feel better than a loyal boy, ready to quit real pussy so he can indulge under My feet. And since you did sacrifice your sex life to be down there, I will reward you and let you pamper your taste **** with the flavor of My nylon feet and bare toes. You probably prefer to lick them when they smell like my vanilla bath bombs, but well...My treat comes first, boy!
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:54 PM #89486
Модератор

Модератор

Lick our genitalies while we fuck on top of you on 9 months of pregnanancy! watch how my big tits and huge prego belly is bouncing from his hard cock inside my big pussy wich allready ready to born a ****! he cum inside me a lot ! watch his cum dripping out of my used big cunt!
Models: RussianBeauty

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:56 PM #89487
Модератор

Модератор

You worship My feet so hard that you're ready to lick the dirt and spit off My soles. So kneel down and get to it! Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:56 PM #89488
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:57 PM #89489
Модератор

Модератор

Pig finally gets the release he's been begging for and its a SPITacular one! Any Spit Lovin' loser dream come true, I spit on his dicklet and then encourage it to get off while spitting on its face over and over. Watching it covered in my spit siting there looking stupid pleases me LOL loser worships my attention and is beyond thankful for this spit bath as he fucking should be. - Happy Birthday Loser! Wish Id had some Gummy bears or candy to really get nice big sticky spit going but this was still amusing CATEGORIES: SPIT BATH, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, SPH
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:58 PM #89490
Модератор

Модератор

You have always been a breast guy. Seeing some full gorgeous tits make you so weak and horny doesn't it. haha I know you loser and I know you won't be able to resist jerking it to my perfect breasts today. Just remember, don't you dare cum until I tell you to.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile